The Five Clans: Star-Crossed Destinies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Featherclan of the Lush Weald

+7
KatDoggs
Yonk
Torchiclove
luuvpokemon4
LuxrayGirl
Biscotti
Mew-Chan
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Featherclan of the Lush Weald - Page 2 Empty Re: Featherclan of the Lush Weald

Post by Mew-Chan Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:06 pm

(Dimhaze lol. His brother is Flamelight :3)

Cherrystar caught sight of Emberkit and nodded to himself. Can't forget about that one either. With a warm smile, the taller white tom mewed,"Emberkit, come up as well, won't you? I belied you shall kick off the ceremony." As he spoke, he hopped down from his perch and landed behind the four young cats. Raising his head, grinned softly and bellowed,"Emberkit, you have waited patiently for this day to come and now you are of the proper age to begin training. From this point on until you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Emberpaw." Despite how he beamed at the young cat, he felt a deep pit of dread growing in his belly. Could this poor kit's name be an omen. Let Starclan be with you, young one. Looking sternly at the warriors ahead of his, he resumed carefully,"As you are all aware, while we have a fair amount of warrior, we have even more apprentices to trains and three litters of kits on the way. So, while apprentices will have their own mentors, Featherclan will had to work together to train our young. Dimhaze, Sunspots, Flamelight. Despite how young you may be, it is your time to join the cause to train these young kits, as even Blackhill has gained his own apprentice at this point. Dimhaze, you shall train Emberpaw until the point when she can become a warrior. I trust that you will pass down all you know onto her." Turning his gaze to the other two brothers, the leader meows,"Sunspots, you shall train Minnowlaw from now on, and Flamelight, you shall have Palmpaw. As for Runningpaw, I shall train her myself as I am already working with her sister. As clan leader, I shall take on the duty of training two apprentices." He walked forward and touch his warm nose to his second apprentice's delicately, motioning for the rest to do the same.
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan
Admin

https://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doveflight Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

(Took me a minute of staring to of like 'whaattt? Omen,' to realized Emberpaw, Emberclan)

Emberpaw's eyes shone, happiness obvious in every twitch of her tail. She gently touched her nose to Dimhaze's. Glancing sideways back to where she was talking with Summerpaw only a few moments before. I'll have to talk to him again. She decided. He was very nice, seems like a good friend. The thought made her smile slightly.

Doveflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Summerpaw smiled and cheered for the apprentices, before slowly moving towards Teathorn. He had Emberpaw's comment on his mind... Parents... He never really knew if he had any at all! Both his sister and himself had been abandoned before they opened their eyes, and the scents were distant memories. But he shrugged it off and made it to Teathorn. "Um, Teathorn? Can you teach me some healing stuff today? Pantherleap gave me the day off of training."
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:23 pm

The brindle apprentice reached up to bump noses with Cherrystar, trying not to show her disappointment towards his announcements. Training with Cherrystar would mean training with Fallowpaw and lately, the two had been feuding over the littlest matters. It also meant no training with Smokeypaw.

The she-cat stifled a sigh, Cherrystar was going to be a good mentor, even though her sister often complained about being sore after training. In fact, she couldn't have had a better mentor.

Fallowpaw blinked in disbelief. She'd be sharing her mentor? The tabby tried to shake off her jealousy- after all, it was only for a moon, right? She approached Runningpaw and Cherrystar, a fake smile plastered on her maw. "I guess we're training together!" she purred cheerily.

Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Owlpaw was staring at the ceremony in silence. He has not said one single word since he joined Featherclan, and isn't planning on speaking anytime soon. He had joined Featherclan when he went back to his den, and there was a fox in it. They had found him hiding from it. Because of his silence, he hadn't made any friends.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Lightclaw had watched silently, and when the Ceremony ended, he went back to his grooming. He was upset that he had lost Leopardfury's apprentice to someone else. They wouldn't train Minnowpaw as ... Thoughly as Leopardfury.
The last few moons were quite horrible for him. He'd lie awake for hours, listening for Leopard, murmuring a prayer to starclan to take away the terrible dreams and give the deputy back her fiery fighting spirit. He's mutter words of comfort to her though she wasn't there. He offered his portion of the fresh kill pile when he could.
He shook the thoughts from his head, twisting to lick his side to hide the prickling of his fur.
Yonk
Yonk

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Well, looks like my morning plans have changed again, Smokeypaw thought to himself, absentmindedly twitching his tail. While Fallowpaw went up to talk to Cherrystar and Runningpaw with a big smile, the tom doubted it was real. After all, the two had just been fighting moments ago and their argument couldn't have been so quickly resolved. He was sure Runningpaw wasn't happy about it either. A little disappointment wound its way through, but he didn't let it show. I'm sure we'll have another opportunity to spend time together. Smokeypaw scanned the crowd a little, sweeping his gaze around to look for Gleamingskull before turning his head back.

Minnowpaw walked up shyly to the amber-eyed, golden tabby tom, reaching up just a little to touch her pale pink nose to his nose. Like her brother and most of the clan, she had long, agile legs that made her slender form tall, even when she had been a young apprentice. She stepped back from Sunspots after doing so, light blue eyes on Cherrystar, awaiting the dismissal of the crowd.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 am

Palmpaw unhappily padded up to Flamelight and briefly touched noses to the other cat. Just as quickly as he did so, he turned right back around and sat next to Meteorwisp. The tom was refusing to leave her side until he had to. Hopefully Meteorwisp would still teach him things in his free time.
KatDoggs
KatDoggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Shiningheart padded towards his mate, smiling. "So, I was wondering how you are feeling? Are you hungry?" He asked, purring. He tried to ignore any looks Palmpaw might give him, and focused on Meteorwisp.
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Featherpaw and Sparrowpaw strayed from their place after the ceremony was completed, now past the light teasing. Featherpaw was fully awake, but her grumpiness lingered like a dark grey cloud. She brushed Sparrowpaw off at every attempt to start a conversation, searching for her mentor.

"Where's he gone off to, the sod?" She murmured under her breath. She didn't really mean that, and she probably would've found Lightclaw if she wasn't constantly distracted by Sparrowpaw bounding in front of her.
"Why are you even trying to find him?" Sparrowpaw complained loudly, tilting his head to the side. "You avoid Lightclaw, I'll stay away from Bloodblaze, and we can have a merry old time lazing about!" It was so characteristic of him, Featherpaw almost scoffed. He'd do anything to get out of training, even if it involved getting others in trouble.
"Bloodblaze will have your pelt if you just wander off again," Featherpaw reminded him with a scowl. No matter how much she sulked and complained, she knew Sparrowpaw wasn't going to leave her alone. The two were practically stuck together- or, more likely, Sparrowpaw was like a kit, clinging to its mother's leg.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove

Back to top Go down

Post by Doveflight Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:48 pm

(Not to complain, but who Rp's Dimhaze? I've been just waiting for them to post something to continue but...)

Emberpaw let out a happy meow, and spun in a quick circle, careful to make sure she didn't bump into Dimhaze. She spotted Sparrowpaw and Featherpaw and bounded over. "This is so great, being an apprentice" She slightly panicked, realizing her shy self probably just got her into a conversation with two most likely now annoyed cats. She ducked her head and took a step back. "Umm... yeah... hi?"

Doveflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm

"Hiiiiiii, Emberpaw!" Sparrowpaw said in a sing-song voice, a large grin erupting suddenly across his features. He turned to the new apprentice, draping his tail across a startled Featherpaw's shoulders. "I do so hope that you enjoy your new apprenticehood! And if you need any help, we're always here!" He smugly turned his eyes towards Featherpaw. His friendly and bouncy attitude was put on for the express purpose of pissing her off.
"Um, yeah. Welcome to the life," Featherpaw said dryly. She felt trapped. It would be insulting to just leaver Emberpaw alone with the fool that was her cousin, but she really just wanted to get on with training.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 pm

(Thestral plays Dim, Flame, and Sun. Razz Also- YAAAY!! WiFi's back!!~)

Waving his tail to dismiss the clan, Cherrystar smiled at his apprentices, but his eyes betrayed his cheery faced as they darted back to his den. In a hasty voice, he purred,"Now, why don't you to see if some of the other apprentices will let you train with them? Runningpaw, did I hear that you had some plans with Smokeypaw this afternoon? I would surely hate to interrupt those, and Fallowpaw." He turned to face his original apprentice and beamed,"Can I trust you with watching over the training of Emberpaw, Minnowpaw, and Palmpaw? As their mentors are new, I would feel quite a bit safer if you accompanied them as they will all be attending Emberpaw's territory tour just to give Sunspots, Dimhaze, and Flamelight a bit of refresher." Despite how he waited his apprentices' replies, anyone could see the worry in their leader's trembling form as he was dying to see what if was that was keeping his mate away at the time. His legendary-lengthed tail swayed ever so swiftly as he mentally paced.

"Healing...stuff?" The turquoise eyes of the massive tom landed softly on the brightly colored tom, his tabby and white ear twitching with blank curiosity. "I'm not sure what it is that you mean, but has Pantherleap given you the day off to assist me in my apprentice duties?" The slightly older tom of around twenty moons gave Summerpaw a gentle smile as he rose to his large paws, hearing his mentor's sleek body move from his position beside Teathorn and return back to his den lined lightly with gorse.

Meteorwisp's eyes of pale azure flickered over to Palmpaw as her former apprentice returned to her side. Hopping up with as much vigor as she could muster, the pretty cat of marbled fur purred cheerily,"Oooo yay!! You get to be Flamelight's first apprentice EVER!! Palmpaw, how cool is that?! Oh- what if you were somehow named after such a special thing?! Like Palmlight or Palmflame?! I really like Palmlight." However, she gave a bit of a grunt and halted her bouncing, clearing showing that her energy was quickly depleting as she got heavier with her kits.

Twitching an ear, she turned to face her mate's dark form and her beaming smile continued. "Oh hi Shiningheart! good morning- or rather, good afternoon! Its pretty much too late to be considered morning...of course, this would be just about the perfect time for brunch, so maybe its still to early to be afternoon. Oh well!!" Blinking her sparkling eyes at the calico tom, and completely oblivious to the rather obvious discomfort he felt being around her closest friend, Meteorwisp mused,"Oh no, I just ate with Hazelnut. But thank you!"

"SPAAARROWPAAAW!!"

The various cats of the camp flinched and flattened their ears at the angry shriek of an alto that rattled their forest home. Bloodblaze..... Such was the name that registered in their minds as they quickly resumed their everyday rituals, leaving the russet she-cat to rat out her apprentice who was surely attempting to skip out of training....again.
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Shiningheart purred. "That's understandable. So, any idea when the kits are coming? I can't wait! They'll be so pretty, just like you." The callico tom said with a smile.

Summerpaw stood and purred. Yes, that is exactly what I want to do! He thought with a smiled.
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm

The shit-eating grin immediately fell from Sparrowpaw's face as his ears flattened and his whole body seemed to deflate. His tail slipped from Featherpaw's shoulders and he gazed upward, searching for his angered mentor. With a scared gulp and measured, reluctant steps, he made his way to Bloodblaze.
Shit! I'm so screwed! What'll it be this time? If only Emberpaw hadn't come around, I could've been out of sight, he thought, though he knew better than to blame anyone but himself. With a solemn stare he marched forward to receive his punishment.

"Serves him right!" Featherpaw spat, her own grin forming. No matter how much she really did love her cousin, he was so clingy. It felt nice to be away from him for once.
"A word of advice," she mewed, turning to Emberpaw, "Don't listen to a word that fool says. He's trouble incarnate."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

"Thank you, Cherrystar!" Runningpaw responded, her eyes gleaming in happiness. The young she-cat blinked at her sister beside her, then muttered, "I'll see you later, Fallow," before flouncing off, her paws leading her back to Smokeypaw.

"Cherrystar said I could train with you today," she announced, waving her tail. "Did Gleamingskull have anything planned? I could just tag along with you guys."

Fallowpaw nodded to her sister as she walked off, obviously pleased with their shared mentor's decision. She met Cherrystar's gaze and gave a brisk reply, "Of course! I wouldn't mind at all." The light furred tabby turned back and joined Minnowpaw and her mentor, calling out, "Palmpaw, Emberpaw come over here!"

Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:03 pm

"YOU STUPID SQUIRREL'S ASS!!" Bloodblaze was accompanied by a sharp swat to the side of the young apprentice's head before she huffed. In a lower voice, the red warrior grumbled,"You didn't think I couldn't see you from my spot in the crowd, did you? I'm not as mouse-brained as you are, dolt!!" Grabbing at his scruff, Cherrystar's daughter pulled Sparrowpaw about half a tail-length in the direction which he had been coming, flipping around before dropping him due to the she-cat really not wanting to lug around another body, wasting her energy. Glancing over her should, she sneered,"Well? Let's get a move on, you twit. We'll be training all day to make up for your absences!!" Of course the crude she-cat's apprentice would probably have it the worst unlike the typical easy route of another cat's first apprentice. After all, from all the observing Bloodblaze had done of Cherrystar and Leopardfury, nothing less could be expected.

Cherrystar smiled with almost a pleading expression as he darted away from the pair and streaked into his den. Reaching his beautiful mate's regal form, he slowed to a creep and moved delicately on his paws around her. He knew she had been grieving quite a lot lately, but now that she was quickly growing with what he assumed would be quite the fairly sized litter of kits, the white leader panicked and feared for the health of his mate and unborn kits. Gently, he nudged Leopardfury's warm, spotted cheek and softly cooed,"My dear, please wake up. I won't have any foul scenes plague that pretty mind of yours." If the warmth of his voice didn't stir her from her seemingly unpleasant sleep, then his overbearing flattery surely would.
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 pm

"Yes, Bloodblaze," Sparrowpaw murmured, sulking behind his mentor. Even though he hated her, she was probably one of the best mentors for the unruly tom. Thus far, she proved to be one of the only cats able to dash his spirits and halt his unending sarcasm. Whenever Bloodblaze was around, Sparrowpaw dared not make a smart remark for fear of painful retribution.
So with his mood sullied and his cheek stinging from the earlier blow, he padded on to what he knew would be a horrid training session. Bloodblaze wouldn't hold back, if he had learned anything from past experiences. By the end of the day, he'd surely be exhausted.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Smokeypaw hid an amused smile. On and off, on and off. He wouldn't be surprised if Cherrystar announced he would take her training. "Great," he said, grinning. "I'm not sure. We'll have to find out." The dark gray tom got to his paws, his tail tip twitching. Upon seeing Fallowpaw's improved mood, he discretely ducked his head a little, although he looked around the camp, making it seem as if he were just examining the clearing. "Someone likes being in charge," Smokeypaw mumbled to Runningpaw, nearly inaudibly. He had a hint of a smile on his mouth.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Hearing Fallowpaw's loud gather-up, Runningpaw cringed. She rolled her eyes at Smokeypaw's comment and laughed, "Bossy, more like. As much as I love her, I won't envy her first apprentice. Cherrystar put her in charge of monitoring their training today- crazy, right? I guess since their mentors are recently-made warriors, but Minnowpaw is our same age." She shifted her gaze to Fallowpaw across the way, her whiskers twitching.

Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm

"Minnowpaw had an incredible, strict, and commanding mentor to teach her, but she'll always have that touch of softness that makes her a better follower than a leader. Besides, Fallowpaw is his own apprentice - it would make more sense for her to report back to him," Smokeypaw replied, smiling at Runningpaw's response. "Woe to her apprentice," he agreed. "And us all if she rises in rank."
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 am

"I highly doubt Leopardfury would be giving up her position anytime in the near future, Cherrystar either.  One of them will probably still be leader by the time I become an elder," Runningpaw joked, though she wouldn't be surprised if this statement came true. Leopardfury was still a fairly young deputy and every cat knew she wouldn't go down without a fight.

Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Leopardfury could see it. She could see but not stop. Rogues, at least ten were taking on two young tom cats. Try as she might to move her paws, the were as heavy as the boulders in Terraclan. The beautiful rosette coated bengal was forced to just stare in horror. Suddenly she felt something knocking into her. The vision went blurry and Leopardfury found herself opening her eyes to a dark den. Slowly her golden gaze adjusted to the lighting and she realized that she had been asleep in Cherrystar's den, again. Turning her head toward the mouth of the den, Leopardfury could see the light shining out on the camp. It had to be afternoon or mid-morning. The deputy groaned, the lack of sleep was taking a toll on her.

If Cherrystar was back in the den, it must have mean't that the clan meeting had been called. Minnowpaw was probably with another warrior to be trained. Of course Leopardfury felt that she could still train her apprentice but Cherrystar had none of it. The large tom was far too concerned for Leopardfury's health to even let her THINK of having an apprentice. Even if Minnowpaw was close to becoming a warrior he still said no. Leopardfury felt that this was payback for bossing him around all those moons. Though she knew the white tom was in the right. She just wasn't pleased. Her lack of eating and just the state of her pelt was enough to worry most any cat anyway.

"Flatterer." Leopardfury managed out with a groan. Slowly she rose to her paws and shoot out her pelt. The shecat was far thinner than she should be with kits. Though she just wasn't hungry. All she wanted was sleep. "I think a sunny nap sounds good. I want a patrol along the outlands. Put Pantherleap in charge. We can't let our feud with those Emberclan mousebrains distract us from those rogues." Leopardfury told her mate as she slowly padded out of the den. To be quite honest, Leopardfury was more concerned with the rogues than she was with their clan neighbors.

Once Leopardfury entered the sun light, she felt far better. Her crimson tinted coat had a dull shine to it. It also showed how small and frail she had gotten. Despite being with kits, she looked very small. "I want a fish..." Leopardfury grumbled as she found a spot in the sun. Carefully the deputy settled down and stretched out. "Sun..." She mumbled happily before her eyes drifted shut again.
~
After the meeting was finished, Pantherleap noticed how his mother was not present. She was probably still having night terrors. For a cat who was always so strong, it terrified him to see her so weak. He hated it. Both of his parents seemed utterly depressed. While everyone else was busy, Pantherleap disappeared from the camp to race off to the river in their territory. He knew he shouldn't be going out alone but this was for his mother. Upon his arrival, the tom settled down and began his work. Fishing was an art that Leopardfury had taught him and Cheetahswift when he was alive. Fish was Leopardfury's absolute favorite thing to eat as well. So, Naturally, the tom cat raced from camp to bring his mother a fish.
KatDoggs
KatDoggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doveflight Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:13 pm

(sorry for absence, internet exploded. Well not really, but it basically stopped working till sometime during school today. not really sure why.)

Emberpaw twitched her ear, a little confused about what Featherpaw said, though happy they didn't dismiss her or make fun of her. "What exactly do you mean? Does he lie a lot?"

Doveflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:22 pm

"He doesn't lie, per say..." Featherpaw mewed, trailing off for a moment as she searched for the right word. "He just has a habit of tricking younger apprentices into trouble. Skipping training, wandering off, and the like. I've even seen him prank a few warriors." She chuckled at the memories, even more satisfied she hadn't been punished for being a mere spectator. It would be untruthful to saythat Featherpaw had never plotted with the mischievous Sparrowpaw, but she rarely got into any trouble.
"If I were you, I wouldn't listen to anything he asks you to do." She concluded.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next