The Five Clans: Star-Crossed Destinies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shir (For Code!!)

2 posters

Go down

The Shir (For Code!!) Empty The Shir (For Code!!)

Post by Mew-Chan Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 pm

The Shir Tribe of the Northern Peak have always been a tight knit group for as long as they were created. They are lead by Nef, a now older tom, with a sole heir to his position. His son, Code. While he does have a half-daughter Nova, her birth mother is unknown, so he refuses to hand it down to her. But when tensions grow and secrets are revealed, the Tribe may fall into darkness.

Tribe of the Northern Peak:
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan
Admin

https://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Shir (For Code!!) Empty Re: The Shir (For Code!!)

Post by Code Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 pm

-Nef-

The dawn sky tinted the snowy mountain peaks gold, and the Followers posted to keep watch, yowled for morning.  They jumped down the sides of the gorge where the Tribe of the Northern Peak resided.  Nef, the leader of this group of Shir, woke at the yowl.  His portion of this Shir city, known as the palace, was occupied only by his family and the healers.  In his room, it felt empty.  His mate and second-in-command was residing in a separate room of the palace.  She was close to having her next children.

As the Shir leader padded out to the balcony of the palace, Nef looked down at the waking city.  His son Code was already heading out with his trainer, Vitari.  The city was already bustling, even in the early morning.  Nef headed down to the path, where Nova, his half-daughter, came running up to him with bright eyes.  

"Hi Dad!"  She said, bright amber eyes shining.  She swept her tail, and was almost bursting with excitement.  Nef sighed, mentally rolling his eyes.  Nova, the biggest mystery in the tribe.  Her father was known to be Nef, for sure.  However, Nahiri was set on discovering who her mother was.  So far, she had been asking countless Shir for clues.  She had narrowed it down to three of the cats.  Negate, Kiti, and his own brother's mate, Jiana.

Last edited by Code on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:55 pm

"What is it Nova?" Nef said, with a sigh. Nova smiled.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten, have you? Today's the day that I become a trainee! I get my ORB! I have waited so long! I am going to have black eyes like you and Code by the time I am done with training. I can't wait!" The little grey cat said happily. Nef sighed, rolling his black and orange eyes. He grinned back, not able to resist.

"Yes, I suppose so. But the ceremony is not just for you, but for Kina and Kito as well. It will take place at sunset, and the normal trainee feast will follow until Moonhigh. You know the protocol. Anyway, just stay in your room until then. One of the non-Shir helpers can get you ready. Get ready for boring preparations." He said, pushing Nova towards the Palace. He sighed, as he padded down the path to where his friend Pir lived.
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

-Code-

A black, green, and white tom was padding along the path towards the city's exit. Another she-cat was padding behind him, trying to catch up. "Code, slow down! This is your last day as a trainee. You really need to be more respectful." The she-cat said. The tom turned, black and green eyes narrowed.

"Vitari, you know I have been waiting for this moment. I feel proud of my position here and I choose to run ahead of this. I truthfully feel that I need not have any training at all! I am the only Shir known in all the tribes to be born with the black eyes. You know that! Black eyes are signs of strength and power, ones you normally have to earn." Code said with a sigh. He just wanted to finish his stupid training. I didn't even get a trainer with black eyes! It isn't fair! The young tom thought angrily.

The pair continued along, this time in an awkward silence. Vitari finally talked again. "Well... You know, your sister is having her Trainee ceremony tonight as well. It has always surprised me that you two have the same-" Code shot her a death glare, so she shut up. "Well, let's start training. Now, let's work on using your holo-wings. You haven't been very good at that at the moment." Vitari decided as the reached the training area. She formed her own yellow holo-wings, as Code formed his green ones. "Now, let's fly."
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Code Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm

-Nova-

The little grey she-cat padded down the stone halls of the palace. A squad of smaller, normal cats came running up to her, and Nova became startled. "Oh, hi! I assume you are going to make me get prepared for ages, aren't you?" She said, laughing. One of the cats, a brown tabby she-cat, smiled. "Unfortunately, yes."

The cats followed Nova along to her room, and they sat her down on the floor. "Okay, so we are going to be doing some mountain flowers weaved into your hair. And of course, the traditional Berry juice marks." One of the helpers said. Nova sighed, and the small group began to tightly weave the flowers into her fur. She grit her teeth in annoyance. Please don't make this stretch on forever.... She thought desperately.
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum