Hailclan- Icestar's legacy

Go down

Hailclan- Icestar's legacy

Post by Crazymonster on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:07 am

(Based of another RP that me and my friend were doing. I kinda finished the story and I needed somewhere to put it xD)

Hailclan Allegiances:

Last edited by Crazymonster on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hailclan- Icestar's legacy

Post by Crazymonster on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Prologue:

Icestar glared at his brother's mate-Flameheart. "You have been spying for Cavernclan" He accused, ignoring the brief complaints that arose from his own mate- Clovertail- and the other queens that were in the nursery. The pure white tom towered over the accused queen and her first born son. "You killed Snowkit" He spat as he thought of his youngest son who was now dead. "You and Waterpelt will feel the same pain." He lunged at Stonekit and grabbed his throat, killing him in cold blood. He stepped back, looking around to see the queens sheltering the kits. "Do you ever go near Cavernclan again." He turned, ready to leave the nursery when he felt claws rake his back and a couple of gasps.

Whirling around, he was faced with Flameheart who was hissing and spitting. She was ignoring the warnings that the other queens were giving her, instead leaping at him again. It didn't take a couple of moments, he grabbed her neck and twisted slightly. She fell limp in his jaws.  "Shouldn't have done that" He whispered in a deadly voice. He looked at the cats, "No more ideas okay?" He glared at them before stalking out- just as Waterpelt came into camp. One of the cats slid over to him, whispering what had just happened. A horrible wail came out of his mouth and he stormed over to his brother.

Icestar gave a small smile to Waterpelt. "Can I help you brother?" He asked in a sickly sweet voice. It had an underlying deadliness to it and his cold blue gaze met his brothers. He didn't have long to react as Waterpelt attacked him; claws tearing desperately. Raising a paw, he slammed it onto  Waterpelts head and raked his claws down quickly. This would be an easy win.

As the two brothers began to tussle on the ground, both trying to injure each other enough to kill, the clan began to gather around them. Icestar froze in surprise as he felt Waterpelts jaws close on his throat and the clan cheering loudly as his life began to ebb away. In a last ditch attempt to get free- he clawed Waterstar across the face. "Icekit will take his rightful place. You won't get rid of me that easily" He fell back,his eyes closing as he took his final breath before falling still.

As most of the clan cheered, Icestar- the tyrant who had killed so many innocent cats- was dead! A young kit stood, half hidden in the shadows with a look of horror on his face. "Dad!" He whimpered softly. Why had uncle Waterpelt killed him? Stifling another mewl of horror, Icekit backed away deeper into the shadows before curling up with his tail over his face. He closed his eyes hoping that this was just a dream. That he'd wake up and then Icestar would take him out and they could play a game of learn to be the leader. In that moment that he fell asleep, still sobbing softly, he missed Icestars spirit join him and whisper to him. "Oh son... I'll never leave you. Not unless you want me to." Then he vanished.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Chapter 1: (3 moons later- Most kits are now about 6 moons old. Icekit is now just over 6 Moons)

"Mama- When do I become an apprentice? I've been six moons now for days" He complained looking pleadingly up at her. His white fur was almost glowing the dim light of the nursery and it wasn't hard to see that he was the spitting image of Icestar. White fur, stocky build and ice cold blue eyes.

"I'll ask Waterstar about it" Clovertail sighed, getting to her paws and slipping out of the nursery. "Why don't you play with the other kits for a bit- I'm sure Shimmerkit, Shykit and Smokekit will let you play"

Icekit glared at the other kits who had ran outside to play some game. He hated them. They had fathers to play with. They were like by everyone. For some reason, no-one trusted or liked him. He assumed it was because of what Icestar- his dad- had done moons ago when he was a kit. The kit either couldn't remember or never heard what the leaders dying words were. "Icekit will take his rightful place. You won't get rid of me that easily" With a grunt, he followed his mother out of the nursery and into the sunlight that was Greenleaf. He didn't go far, sitting down in a patch of sun and beginning to wash his fur, watching his uncle and mother talk. Waterstar seemed to be nodding, although he noted it was reluctantly. He narrowed his eyes- he hated Waterstar as much as he hated the other kits. He was the reason that he didn't have Icestar anymore. The glare continued until Clovertail came back over to him with the good news- breaking it to him just as Waterstar jumped onto the high rock and called to gather Hailclan.

"Cats of Hailclan. We have many important ceremonies to do today so I shall waste no time in beginning. Mistypaw come forwards."

When the apprentice came forwards, Waterstar continued "I,Waterstar, leader of Hail, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.Mistypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do" The grey apprentice purred softly, looking surprised that she was becoming a warrior.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mistypaw, from this moment you will be known as Mistystone. StarClan honors your intelligence and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Hailclan." The leader paused, letting the clan cheer for the new warrior.

"Now, will Icekit, Smokekit, Shimmerkit," The leaders gaze rested on his oldest kits- the two that had survived Icestar- for a brief moment. "Shykit, Birchkit, Lionkit, Powderkit, Stormkit" He looked at the other kit faces that were looking up at him hopefully and gave a small smile. He hadn't realised how many kits there was in the camp. "Jaykit, Pantherkit and finally Jaguarkit all come here please." He could see the disapointed faces on his youngest kits- those that he had last moon with Dawnbreak- and then flicked his tail. "Today you shall be made apprentices."

"Icekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Your mentor will be Frozenlight. I hope Frozenlight will pass down all she knows on to you" The leader continued with this- relieved to find that he had enough warriors to train all the kits.

Icepaw looked at the white she cat that was to be his mentor and then shrugged. She looked decent although he hoped that she wouldn't treat him like most of the clan did. It would be nice to be spoken to properly instead of just ignored or avoided. A smug grin on his face, the newly made apprentice stalked over to his new den- he wanted first pick of the nests. He chose one that was in the center of the den so that no wind would get through to him and he curled up in it. The moss must have been freshly put down by Mistystone. In any case it was comfortable, especially as the sun slowly sank as night fell.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Chapter 2:

Icepaw clambered over the mass of tails and paws that were sprawled out across the apprentice den since Silentpaw and Oceanpaw had joined them, ignoring the hisses that meant that he had trodden on one of their tails or paws. Stumbling into the weak sunshine, as if Greenleaf was still fighting to have another couple of days before Leafbare set in, he sat down and let out a gush of air. No other cat was up yet, well other than Waterstar who was always up...and watching him usually.  He rolled his eyes as he waited for the clan to wake up, grabbing a mouse and settling down with it. It didn't take long to eat but he could see the disapproving glare that the leader was giving him. Was probably annoyed that he hadn't offered any to him or something. Or given anything to the elders yet.

He watched as Frozenlight stalked out of the warriors den and walked over to him. "Battle training today.Feed the elders and then meet me at the entrance" She said shortly although Icepaw noted that she looked nervous. He didn't care though. In his 2 moons of training, he still hadn't done much on it. He had done basic defense training but Frozenlight seemed to want him to hunt rather than learn how to fight. He grinned, "Great" He gave an exited purr as he jumped to his paws and ran over to the fresh kill pile. He grabbed a squirrel and then dragged it over to the elders den. Scarpelt was the only elder and was known to be grumpy and mistrustful. He shoved the prey towards the elder and then ran back to meet his mentor."Lets go then" He mewed happily.

Sighing, Frozenlight led the way to a clearing not too far from the Cavernclan boarder and sat down. "I've taught you how to defend yourself but it's time for you to now learn how to fight and attack. You must only do this in a fight though- And don't pick fights either" She looked stern.

Icepaw nodded slowly. Of course he needed to learn this stuff to defend his clan- his clan. It was the best clan. Much better than Cavernclan or Rockclan was.

Frozenlight looked a bit more relieved. "First we'll be learning the leap and grasp." Her tail flicked towards the log in the center of the clearing. "I'll show you how then I want you try it." She padded closer to the log, before she jumped. Her claws outstretched as she came back down on the log and gripped it tightly. "Your turn" She mewed, nimbly jumping off.

It was almost dark by the time that Icepaw got back to camp, his muscles aching pleasantly. He padded back to his den and collapsed into his nest, closing his eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.

Opening his eyes again, Icepaw looked confused. This wasn't the apprentice den He doubted this was Starclan either...It wasn't sunny or pretty with prey just begging to be caught like in the stories.. Large oak trees towered over him imposingly and he frowned, looking around for any other cats. A ghostly white figure appeared from one of the sharp jagged rocks.

"Hello son." He purred softly.

Icepaw bounded forwards, a look of kittenish delight on his face. "Dad" He purred rubbing himself under Icestar's chin. "Where are we?" He sat down, looking up at him

"Dark forest. This is where all the powerful cats go because Starclan is scared of us." Icestar smiled sadly. "I've been watching your training. You'll be a fine fight someday....Although Frozenlight isn't going to train you properly. She's afraid you see. That you'll turn out like me" He sighed.

"But what's wrong with that?" You were the strongest warrior and the best leader..." Icepaw had always been treated well with Icestar. "Why don't you train me then?" He asked.

"Your clanmates are like Starclan. Afraid of those with power." Icestar licked his sons head softly. "I can train you. But it'll have to be at night..." He looked at the kit who was so like him. "We can start now if you'd like?" He offered.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down