Emberclan of the Charred Wood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Emberclan of the Charred Wood

Post by Mew-Chan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

A moon has passed since the night which bore many tragedies showed its yellow, full face.
Tensions have greatly risen between Featherclan and Emberclan since the discovery of Glowpaw's body in Featherclan's territory, and thus it is believed that a cold war is fast approaching. Despite how Featherclan denied any knowledge on the reasons for the dead apprentice and even offered that Muddyleaf, who had been caught on Featherclan's territory as well, might have been the suspect, Emberclan remains sternly set on blaming those of the forest.

Not too long after the death of Glowpaw came Clashfang of Featherclan. Though no clear scents were upon his form, Featherclan greatly believed that it was an attempt of revenge from Emberclan, despite how the fiery clan denied even knowing about the warrior's death. Within the current time period, many skirmishes along borders have broken out and threats between rivaling clans further grow.

Yet, worst of them all has been Terraclan, the supposed main suspect of the mass killings prior as they had yet to lose a soul, has now been believed to be making a comeback. Due to the death of her younger brother, Flashstar has been quite grief-stricken and paranoid of all others around. Much to the point to where she believes that all the other clans are targeting the clan of the quarry. Because of the leader's extreme fear for her clanmates, none are allowed to leave the territory and all patrols have been limited to 5+ members per party. Along with this, the medicine cats have been restricted from going to the Moon Meadow for the typical sharing of tongues with Starclan. Most astonishing to the other four clans of Terraclan's sudden change in behavior was how they failed to attend the last Gathering, as they had become even more skittish and wary of the other four after the heated accusations towards the quarry clan during the Leaders' Meet; thus only four battles were fought during the Moon of the Mates and no new couples were made. Many are unsure whether Terraclan's latest actions are helping or hurting their cause.

However, all others aren't well either, as fear has stricken them hard. Only about half a moon ago, the body of Nightwing was found dead close to the back border of Berryclan's territory that reaches off to the farm. Although such allowed the thought that maybe the she-cat had wandered too close to a barn cat's territory to rise among the members, the idea that the murders from many moons past still weighs down heavily upon their thoughts. Without a leader to guide them, Berryclan has become quite melancholy- very similar to Shineclan- and many have believed Starclan has abandoned them for not naming a new leader, Yellowmoon being one of the strongest believers of such a theory.

Along with Berryclan, tragedy and fear have swept through the smallest clan as Shineclan has begun to suffer from an extreme food shortage as the cold seasons lurk closer. However, they are too fearful to seek assistance from their closest ally, Terraclan, to which all the clans have come to understand and respect why they are so timid- after all, they were the only clan to lose a leader during said former killings. And yet, rumors have begun to spread that they have turned to Berryclan, hoping to for an alliance with the larger clan so that they may support each other in the highly anticipated war rising. Another rumor, though much less mentioned and highly ludicrous, is the idea that they two may unite to create a super clan with the assistance the rogues who have been scented around the territories more often and supposedly have been thought to be in cahoots with the clan of flowers.

Even so, despite the pressures which all clans seem to be burdened with, nature has decided against easing up on the cats and resuming pushing full force upon them. Although it is only the middle of Leaffall, illness has already struck the clans strongly as Tinypelt, a new queen of Berryclan, was taken by the deadly Greencough and the rest of the clans are worried that such a sickness may soon spread...
Mew-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emberclan of the Charred Wood

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 pm

"Are you sure? Absolutely positive?!"

"My dear brother, would I ever lie to you?"

Splatterstar's gaze narrowed as the cunning words which left his sister's lips as the dark tortoiseshell gave him a clever glint of her emerald eyes. With a scoff, the tom snuffed,"Yeah right. But nonetheless, I have to believe you more than those bird-brains in Featherclan." The colorful form of the leader shifted on his paws with uncertainty as he began to think. After a short moment, he looked up to Muddyleaf, who sat patiently across from him and just beyond the edge of his deep nest within the dark den. His lip curled slightly at the half-cocked expression she bore on her shit-eating grin. His sister, at that moment, looked like the perfect example of one who had gotten away with murder.

Waving his tail, he closed his scarlet eyes and sighed. "Whatever. At least we got the squirrel- just give it to the kits to play with or something; we don't eat anything caught by those tree-hoppers." Obviously finished with his secret meeting with Muddyleaf, he shooed away his younger littermate and curled up in his nest, which was warm from his sitting previously. Hearing the she-cat getting up and preparing to leave, he mewed softly without raising his head or turning to look at her,"Make sure to double the patrols along Featherclan's border. If another one of my patrols loses a fight over there, I'll personally skin the Featherclan warrior responsible for their injuries. Dismissed."

Muddyleaf snickered darkly to herself as she padded out of her brother's den and paused to scent the air. Leafpaw? Blinking around, she saw the thick fluff of her apprentice's tan and cream tail as the young she-cat sat just past the Medicine Cat den's entrance. In a soft voice, the warrior mumbled to herself,"Must be checking up on him again, huh?" She trotted over carefully and poked her head into the dark den, cringing slightly at the thick smog of the herbal scents swirling around. It wasn't that they smelled bad, they were just extremely strong and the buffet to her face, well, she hadn't been expecting such intensity. "Leafpaw?" Her ears perked as she squinted in the darkness which the shade of the late morning had brought upon all the dens, and despite how she had just left Splatterstar's equally dark den, her eyes apparently had enough to adjust to the light before reaching Windwhistle's lodgings.

"Hmm? Oh, hi there Muddyleaf." Leafpaw looked up from where she was sitting at the edge of an inhabited nest, her leafy green eyes warmly set on her mentor although they appeared quite tired. Sweeping her bushy tail around, the eldest apprentice gave a yawn and mewed gently with a soft hush,"He's doing better, you know? If you hadn't been there to chase them off, my brother would've been in worse shape." She bent down to lick a bit of fur on Honeyflood's shoulder which stuck up awkwardly and out of place. When she was satisfied with her work, she looked back up and blinked in slight surprise at Muddyleaf's suddenly softened expression. "What?" the pretty, long-haired apprentice quizzed quietly.

"Oh Leafpaw, don't tell me you stayed up all night again," the tortie meowed with clear concern, her look worried and almost mother-like. Her look brighten a bit, but she still wore a bit of a frown at her apprentice's words.

"No no, not all night. I did get some sleep." A light, exhausted chuckle escaped Leafpaw's maw before she was startled by a bump from behind. Whipping her head around with a bit of a delayed reaction, she blinked lazily as Strawberry pushed past here to stand before Muddyleaf.

Looking the tortie warrior sternly in the eye, Strawberry stood tall and meowed with blunt seriousness,"Oi- Muddyleaf, ya need to get 'er outta 'ere. I can't work wiff 'er 'overing over 'Uneyflood. Been 'ere since last night and 'asn't left yet. Take 'er training or at least back to 'er nest." The medicine cat apprentice's feathered tail swept around as she went to return to her work. Her lightly spattered pelt of white and creamy rose gleamed brightly in the dim den as Strawberry gathered the needed herbs and cob nuts to produce another ointment for the golden warrior's wounds and injuries which he had gotten only a few night ago from the latest border skirmish with Featherclan.

With a nod, Muddyleaf made no argument as she gently ushered Leafpw out of the den with great delicateness to ensure the sleep-deprived apprentice was steady on her feet. The warrior twitched her ears and looked up from Leafpaw's tawny shoulder as she heard the loud chittering and scuffling of eager bodies rushing through the camp clearing. Upon looking, Muddyleaf grinned slightly as the pretty, young forms of Limepaw and Wildpaw came running through from the Apprentice's den towards the fresh kill pile. The warrior practically giggled as she listened to them go.

"Errrkk!!! Dammit Wildpaw- GET OFF OF ME!!" Limepaw's usually smooth alto rose to a flowery soprano as the lavish, white form of the she-cat tried to heave off the lithe body of messy golden fur that latched playfully onto her satiny back. However because of her sister's pinning her, Limepaw had quite the difficulty getting free, much to Wildpaw's amusement.

Looking at her sister's seething expression, Wildpaw relished at irritation which she knew was surely coursing through her littermate's body at this point, and howled in laughter,"Easy, easy there prey. You're my kill now-"

"GET OFF ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Jeez- alright, chill!!" Wildpaw snickered as she hopped off her sister, just in time to miss a clawed paw aiming for her head. Wriggling her tail, the golden beauty crouched low and stuck her rump in the air tauntingly with a deviously sultry expression on her face. "Awww I think you missed, sweet sister!~ How about I give you a better target?! Cheeheeheehee!!" Continuing to wave her tail in the air and ravenously beat the air with it, she stuck her tongue out at Limepaw as she saw her sister's hackles raise.

With a twitching grin of irritation, Limepaw rose and sneered,"Alright, sweet sister- but I shan't miss again!" She practically flew over with claws outstretched to Wildpaw's form, aiming to slash at the perfect target that was her sister's rump. However, at the last second, the white she-cat lost sight of her target as Wildpaw swatted her icy face with a rugged tail and bounced off, allowing Limepaw to crash into the grass and earth. Her collision with the ground caused a bit of the so to churn and kick up onto her neat pelt, now soiled and filthy. Raising her head, a green fire of pure, uncut rage blazed in her eyes as she roared,"WILDPAW!! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOOOOU!" And with that, not even bothering to groom her pelt clean, Limepaw took off in a rush after her sister, whom had made a break for the training grounds outside of camp, Wildpaw's giggles now roaring cackles of glee.

You can post.....

....NOW!!!
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Leapingbrook lay in the nursery watching her kits frolic around the nest's soft bedding. A slight smile played on her lips as she watched her first litter, counting through them all in her mind. First there was the eldest, a black tom called Thornkit, who already looked like a miniature version of his father. Wolfkit was second, the adventurous mottled grey who had been the first to open his eyes. As she watched he climbed onto his sister Lilykit, making the yellow she-kit let out a small mew. Leapingbrook stretched out her neck and picked up the offending kit before running her tongue absent-mindedly over his pale grey kit-fluff. And of course there was Mothkit: the white she-kit was still a lot smaller than her other siblings and caused her mother no end of worry, not least because of the twisted paw she had been born with. Although Strawberry had made sure the kit was healthy, Leapingbrook was still worried by her youngest daughter's lack of strength and limited mobility. She sighed and protectively reached out to push the kit closer, making sure she had a spot to suckle.

(Sorry if I got any of the details for your kits wrong, Code. Also, which of Mothkit's paws is damaged? And yay, my first rp post in the new forum! Very Happy)

Last edited by LuxrayGirl on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:20 pm

(Her right paw)

Mothkit slowly opened her eyes when Leapingbrook pushed her closer. She mewed softly, before suckling. Her brother Thornkit was completely disregarding his mother. He had been the second to open his eyes, and was in content compition with Wolfkit. He just stared out oft he nursery.

Shadowfire left the warriors den and padded to the fresh-kill pile. He found a nice rabbit and began to head towards the nursery. Poking his head inside, he smiled. "Hey Leapingbrook, want to eat?"

(By the way Mew. Since I never made Goldengaze, maybe he can be found dead or something. It doesn't really matter if not, but it would be a good reason why I didn't make him.)
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 pm

(So, a sibling rivalry between the two boys? Sounds like a great idea to me! XD)

Leapingbrook smiled happily as Mothkit settled into place, and watched the little white kit suckle for a while.
"Drink a lot little one, so you can grow big and strong." she mumbled half to herself. Looking at her other children she saw that Lilykit had fallen asleep and Wolfkit was trying hopelessly to stalk his mother's tail. She laughed at the kitten's clumsiness as he crouched and tried to bat at it with his little stubby paws. A little way away from the rest she caught sight of Thornkit, staring towards the nursery entrance. He looks like he can't wait to get out and explore already! she thought with a sense pride. Her thoughts were interrupted by the familiar voice of her mate, bringing her breakfast. She raised her head and was glad to see a smile on his face, and even more glad when she saw the rabbit.
"Thank you, Shadowfire, some food sounds great." She smiled back, still in a good mood. Mothkit wasn't the only one who needed to keep her strength up, she'd need to eat well herself if she was going to feed a litter of four kits.
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Shadedcoal smiled fondly as she watched Leapinngbrooks' kits play, stopping sporadically to pick pieces if miss from her fur. She kept her long, luxurious coat well-groomed; she had nothing better to do. Her belly was swollen to the point where walking had become tiresome, so she spent too much time resting and watching the other kits play.
She wondered when her kits would be born. It would be soon, of course-she didn't think she could grow any larger without bursting. She hoped her kits might inherit their father short silver fur as she plucked more pieces of moss from her own pelt. It saddened her as she thought of their father.
They'd never see him. In the short time shed stayed in Emberclan, Shadedcoal had grown to love the stern and serious Shimmerbreeze. His untimely disappearance and suspected death was a tragedy, but she went on nonetheless.
She gasped slightly as she felt the kits move in her belly . They certainly seemed eager to be born, but she could feel that today was simply not the day.

Veiledmist's tail swished back and forth, his eyes trained in the horizon. He seemed unfocused as he spoke, but Kestrelspot knew that he was picking each word with precision.
What the dark grey tom was speaking about, Kestelspot had no clue. He had the habit of not listening while his superiors spoke, much to their dismay.

"I just can't believe it. Dead. I thought. They, we, were beyond things like murder! What could it have been...a petty rivalry? A show of dominance? If we resort to killing, even if it's a cat in another clan, what are we? Being outside the code..are you listening?" Veiledmist cut his tangent short, turning his head to Kestelspot.
"Oh, uh, yeah. Really something, isn't it?" Kestelspot murmured, hoping it was an appropriate reply. He didn't mean to be rude, but he simply didn't care. The deputy often went into long, philosophical speeches that bored the young warrior to death.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 pm

(Can some of my kits talk now? They are a moon and a half)

Flamestorm opened one eye when she heard Shadowfire come in and ask Leapingbrook something but her attention was diverted when she heard a commotion at her belly. Birchkit and Lionkit were squabbling between each other, both fighting for the same teat. She sighed and pushed her paw in the middle of them both, hardly flinching when she felt Lionkits claws sink into her pad. She licked the she-kits paw, making her move her paw away for fear of a washing. After a getting them settled down and waking the other two up for their feed, she carefully cleaned the four tiny puncture marks from her daughters claws.

Forgottenhope climbed out of her nest with a cheerful hum. Recent events had not effected her much and she was still as cheerful and as ditzy as ever. As she climbed out of her nest, she used her hind paw to kick a small bit of stray moss onto her sisters head in the nest next to her. She grinned as she heard her sister curse at her and then she left the den as quickly as she could without disturbing any other cats. She chuckled as she sat down outside and waited for Lostflame to join her. It wouldn't be long, until she did and as she waited she began to groom herself.

Lostflame cursed at Forgottenhope, "Damn you" she groaned, heaving herself up and shaking the moss from her face. This happened every morning- Forgottenhope found an interesting way to wake her up. It had been going on since they were kits and so far the most interesting way that she had been woken up was Forgottenhope putting a worm on her face. She ran a damp paw over her face and then she got up and left the den after her sister. "Morning Forgotten" she mewed with a sigh as she sat beside her. "Nice wake up call" She mewed sarcastically.

Gash- Now Blackheart- came out from his nest which he had made in the edges of camp rather than in the warriors den. He looked around, taking in what the others were doing. He could see the male warrior who had challenged him on his first adventure into camp heading into the nursery where he knew the queens lived. The two sisters of one of the queens were sat outside the warrior den and he could see Muddyleaf leaving her brothers den.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Thornkit turned and joined Wolfkit with tripping to stalk his mother's tail. He enjoyed it, and began to fiercely bat at it.
Mothkit stopped suckling for a bit, and stared up at her mother. She then watched her brothers in awe.
Shadowfire smiled, bringing the rabbit to Leapingbrook. "I see that they are lively already. So sweet." He said happily. He was proud of the small kits.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Skywing had been on the patrol when the featherbrained Featherclan cat's had claimed that the stupid squirrel was theirs. The scared silver she-cat had stormed into camp angrily after that encounter. She had been at the last one too. And the one before that and so on and so forth. Just this pas moon alone, she had been given five new scars on her siver coat. It didn't matter, she had managed to land a hit onto Leopardfury herself... Until the deputy of Featherclan and ripped her claws down Skywing's face. Now she had two very noticable claw marks down the right side of her face. They barely missed her eye, thankfully. The silver warrior was still seething about that incident.

"Streambreeze!" Skywing barked out angrily.

"Oh dear Starclan,please tell me you didn't have another fight." The far more elegant of the sisters replied. She was about to bring a meal off to Flamestorm and the kits.

"Almost did... I came so close. I would have loved to knock little Bloodblaze off her high stump." Skywing growled out.

"You do NOT need to be getting into any more fights, Skywing!" Streambreeze mewed in a tired tone.

"Those featherbrains started it!" Skywing mewed, trying to defend herself. "They killed Glowpaw and dared blame US for killing that stupid Clashfang or whatever his name is."

"I am not having this dicussion with you. Again. Go calm down." Streambreeze ordeered. Angrily, her sister vanished into the warrior's den and curled up to try and take a quick nap. Once Skywing wa gone, Streambreeze grabbed a mouse and a shrew and headed off to the nursery. "Hello all, I bring offerings of prey!"

Windwhistle was slacking. The older cat knew hw was slacking. He was getting older, what could he say. The tom cat groaned as he rose to his small white paws. He shook out his pelt and moved out further to see Strawberry working over Honeyflood. "How is he?" His tired voice rasped out. He sounded far weaker than he had a few moons ago. But that came with age he supposed. The cold was coming and Windwhistle thanked Starclan for his long white fur coat.
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 am

Leapingbrook's attention was diverted from the prey as Thornkit joined in on the assault on her tail. Encouraged by Thornkit's fierce swipes, Wolfkit attempted to sink his little teeth into the furry snake. Fortunately the tiny pins barely dented the fur.
"Hey, don't both of you start, it's not prey!" she flicked her tail away to dislodge the two kits and curled it up by her side. Turning back to her mate she blinked happily at his praise. "Yes, they are quite lively, especially the boys. I think they encourage each other to get into mischief! At least the girls are much calmer." the silver queen lowered her head and took a bite of rabbit. It was especially welcome since fresh-kill had been becoming scarcer with Leaf-fall, she hoped Leaf-bare wouldn't cause too much of a problem to the cats.
Leapingbrook looked up as a silver warrior entered the nursery. "Not for me, Streambreeze. Shadowfire and I have a whole rabbit!" She smiled and licked her lips, signalling to the black tom to take some of the rabbit.
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 am

Flamestorm smiled, watching as Lionkit got to her paws and turned her head towards the cat who had come into the nursery. "Lionkit- Don't be a pest" She warned the ginger she-kit as she tottered over to Streambreeze and began to sniff around it. "And be careful you don't fall over and hurt yourself." She kept a watchful eye on her and another on the other three who were squabbling amongst each other, batting each others tails and ears.

Lionkit went over to Streambreeze on half steady legs and stretched her head towards the prey, sniffing it curiously- Flamestorm wouldn't let her out until she was 2 moons although she would be aloud out in half a moon. She hadn't seen one of these before- Usually Flamestorm ate Rabbits or Birds rather than these strange creatures. She could hear her brothers fighting each other and was tempted to go and join in but she wanted to know what it was. "What is it?2 she managed to ask- still not used to talking.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 am

Shadowfire sat down next to Leapingbrook and nudged Thornkit and Wolfkit away from their mother's tail. The little look-a-like of his father looked up, before going and batting at Wolfkit. He was quite close to his sisters, and could possibly wake Lilykit up due to his squeals. But Mothkit was perfectly unfazed. She didn't even look to see what was causing it.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:57 am

Shadedcoal heaved herself up, dizzy from lying down for so long. She waddled out of the nursery, hindered by her huge belly. She could've asked an apprentice to fetch her some prey, but she missed the feeling of being able to do things for herself.
Besides, even pregnant queens needed their exercise. With a spring in her step, Shadedcoal padded on, her long fur swishing with each long stride.

"But anyway, the code is what protects is, and if it is thrown in the dust then surely, surely-" Veiledmist's reinvigorated monologue was cut short by Kestrelspot's shrill mew.
"I know this is important, but Shadedcoal looks like she needs some assistance," he said quickly, grateful for the distraction. He trotted over to the queen, flashing a quick, uneasy smile.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Surprised, Wolfkit rolled onto his side and kicked out at his brother with his back legs, mewling and trying to grab onto the paw that was batting at him.
Seeing the commotion Leapingbrook put her paw out to separate them. "Now, now boys, be nice. No fighting." she mewed, trying to settle them. Although their antics were amusing and mostly in play she didn't want want any of her kits getting hurt. She scooped Wolfkit closer to her side with one paw and picked Thornkit up, so they wouldn't disturb their sisters. Setting the black kit down between her paws she began to groom him, running her tongue over his head and ears.
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Rushwing padded out of the Warriors' Den, his normally bright blue-green eyes dull, like a clear lake that had clouded up. His ruffled pelt of dappled grays and browns quivered in the cool breeze of Leaf-fall as he gazed around camp with a distant look in his eyes. While he continued on his basic warrior duties, he grieved for his bright and cheerful apprentice, Glowpaw. The apprentice's personality reflected the young warrior's own and despite not being related to him, Rushwing still felt miserable, though Flashstar was taking it much harder, as he had heard.

His paws carried his out of the entrance, deciding to spend the morning in solitude in the comforting, familiar territory of Emberclan that he had grown up in. Besides, the clan could use all the prey the warriors could hunt. They had three queens and several kits to feed and Rushwing was determined to do all he could to prevent them from dying like Glowpaw had, though not as violent of a death.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:34 pm

(Code, I suppose they could begin speaking, but won't be speaking fully till two moons of age. Alrighty?)

Limepaw grumbled under her breath as she came trotted into camp behind Skywing, her vibrant eyes burning bright flames of green. Her coiled tail whipped back and forth with great irritation and she settled herself beside the fresh kill pile with a huff. Calming herself, her gaze scanned the area under lazily hung lids and she caught sight of her mentor. In a sultry tone airy without breath, as she had just been chasing after her quick sister, she mewed,"Kestrelspot, what are we doing today?"

Wildpaw bolted back into the camp after her sister, dashing past Limepaw's poise form and on a track heading straight into the silver, scarred form of the gruff she-warrior. Unable to stop herself, the spunky she-cat in golden dress quickened her pace and grinned before she pounced into Skywing's lower back. Using her swift paws and light weight to her advantage, Wildpaw charged across the middle of the older cat's back, up her spine and bounded off ahead of Skywing, using the warrior's head to kick off. Without taking even a moment to glance back at the surely angry warrior, she dove into the tight space that led into the Apprentices' den and scurried into her nest at the back of the den. She chuckled giddily in a soft pant to herself.
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm

"Oh, Limepaw..." Kestrelspot trailed off as his grin faltered for a moment. He heard Shadedcoal's light chuckle behind him, but chose to ignore it.
"Today, we'll do a bit of hunting. Yes, I'll take you out for a hunt soon." He flashed a smile, trying to hide the fact that he was quite flustered-he hadn't really planned out anything to do with his apprentice. Limepaw was his first apprentice, and he dared not ask the other warriors for mentorship advice, out if some strange embarrassment that he harbored. He could've had a more difficult apprentice, luckily enough.

Shadedcoal stepped around Kestrelspot, quickly choosing a nice piece of prey from the pile. She waddled back to the nursery, choosing to sit just outside it and enjoy the nice morning whilst she ate. Nothing quite compared to the hunger of a queen, she mused within her mind.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Ravenpaw watched the other apprentices silently. Ever since the Moon of thee Mates where she was a prize, these... deaths started happening, and all the clans seemed more tense then ever. First Cheetahswift, then Glowpaw.... She shook her head. It was too painful to think of. She stood up with a frown on her face and spiky fur.
Raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Flamestorm got up to her paws, leaving the brothers to play fight amongst themselves and she swooped down on Lionkit who was beginning to make a game out of the prey and swiping at it. She picked up the she kit and put in away from the prey. "You don't play with your food missy" She mewed tapping Lionkit on the nose gently. "It's disrespectful. Now go play with your brothers" She nudged her to the still fighting toms and then sat down with a yawn.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Streambreeze laughed as the kits seemed interested in the shrew she had brought. "It's just a shrew. And of course, a mouse." The pretty silver warrior mewed happily. "I'll leave you too it. Best go find my apprentice." The young warrior dipped her head to the queens before backing out of the den. Turning about, she spotted the darker form of her little apprentice. Her slender legs stretched out and she then padded off to Ravenpaw.

"Glad to see you're awake!" Streambreeze mewed cheerfully to Ravenpaw. "Why the sour face? Something on your mind?" She asked curiously. Over the past few moons, Streambreeze noted that Ravenpaw often wore her feelings on her fur.
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stump on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Scar was padding around in Emberclan territory with Flowerstep, Flarespark, and Sparkflare. He leaped up onto a tree and looked around, he noticed how it looked, sorta peaceful, he wasn't used too things being peaceful. He hit the tree causing it to shake and smiled.

Flowerstep watched her father from the ground and laid down. Her pelt glimmered in the light and she smiled warmly to her brothers.

Flarespark stood to the right of Sparkflare and they both smiled down at Flowerstep at the same time. They were best friends from way before they were apprentices. They have had fights and also the same loves but have worked through them
The Stump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Flamestorm thanked the warrior as she left the nursery and then glanced over to Leapingbrook and her mate who had the rabbit. The only other queen had left the nursery so she picked up the mouse and took it back to her nest where the kits had broken up and were sitting glaring at each other. As she sat down she heard the bombardments of wails.

"She scratched me" Birchkit growled
"He bit me" Lionkit prtested
"Storm pushed me" Powderkit mewed
"Birch sat on me" Stormkit wailed

Flamestorm sat down and raised her tail and waited until they had shut up. "Kits. Thats what happens in a battle- But if you have play fights then you must keep your claws sheathed and try not to hurt each other." She groaned when she heard raised voices outside too. It was Lostflame and Forgottenhope. "Starclan help me. They never stop bickering- any of them." She stood up, glaring the kits as she left and went outside. "Lostflame, Forgottenhope." She mewed sternly, standing over the two she-cats.

"She kicked moss into my face and i've got moss in my eye now and it won't come out" Lostflame blinked up at her mother
"She wasn't getting up and it could've been worse. I could've just jumped onto you" Forgottenhope mewed grumpily.
"I'll jump on you in a moment" Lostflame fluffed up her pelt in annoyance.

Flamestorm raised her paw and smacked both of them on the back of their heads. "Stop it now! Your as bad as the kits" She sighed. "Lostflame go and see Windwhistle or Strawberry and they'll get it out. Forgottenhope please try not to injure your sister when you wake her up. I don't want to hear anything more from either of you. I don't want you two fighting when i know it's fueled by hunger and high tension. Go both of you" She turned around and went back to the nursery to eat her own food before she ended up like them.

Lostflame glared at her sister before she spun around and went into the medicine den. "Windwhistle- Strawberry?" She mewed as she reached the den and paused outside, not wanting to go inside in case they were busy. She blinked uncomfortably, her eye watering where the tiny strand of green moss was stuck.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:29 pm

After her fight with Streambreeze Skywing tried to go back to sleep but found herself unable to. Knowing that she would be completely useless in training or hunting, the silver scarred warrior stomped out of camp. Skywing was quite angry and she needed to blow off steam. Perhaps those Featherclan featherbrains would try and pick a fight.

As sky wing ventured out toward Feather clan, an unfamiliar scant caught her. Instantly she bristled and took off toward it. Her hotheadedness made her ready for a fight. True to her name, Skywing was a quick cat with powerful legs. Skywing raced through territory and came upon three outsiders. With her claws at the ready and her teeth bared, the scared warrior snarled.

"Who are you send what are you doing in my territory!"
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Ravenpaw looked at her with shining eyes, "I don't really know.
I just feel a bit down... And I get the feeling that something bad is gonna happen." She meowed softly as she forced her her to lie flat, with no luck. "I guess the fights with Featherclan are getting to me."
Raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stump on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Scar dropped from the tree in front of Skywing, his muscles rippled a little "We merely cam upon this territory looking for somewhere to stay." He took a step forwards "and if you lay a claw on any of my children, I will rip you limb from limb" he showed his claws and smirked

Flowerstep, Flamespark, and Sparkflare took a step forwards
The Stump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next