Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Post by Code on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 am

Honeyblossom felt a cring in her stomach, and let out a little help. "Citruspaw, can you get Burningflame? Please? Right now." She said with a pained face. Her kits were definitely coming at the moment. Poor Juniperfall can't see them once they are born... He's out training Winterpaw.

Juniperfall looked at Winterpaw, as he watched her crouch. "Keep your tail flatter. Okay, now walk forward..." Winterpaw did as she was told, and soon caught the scent of a bird. If she caught it, it would be her first bird! She prepared to pounce.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Twitchpaw looked at Reginald's tail for a moment, temporarily unable to speak. He cleared his throat and regained his speech, murmuring, "I don't really know. I've always been like this, and I never really questioned it." It was true, of course. When he was a kit, Twitchpaw thought that every cat harbored the fear and anxiety that he did, and it was only after he explained his feelings that he realized he was alone.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Flickerpaw smiled at Twitchpaw, "But you're just as good as the other apprentices." He got up and stretched out with a yawn. "Burningflame- I'm going to head out, i can't sit still anymore" He mewed, "I'll probably be close by though" He flicked his tail in farewell around the small crowd of cats that had gathered. "Bye, Twitchpaw, Reggy"

He turned neatly on his paws and he headed out, following the usual path that he took when searching for herbs that would help the clan. He got up to a fork in the path and decided that going the usual way wouldn't be much use as they had already gathered the majority of the herbs that grew along the paths. He went to the right, pushing through the dead undergrowth. The woods that were next to Featherclan were where he found the good leaves.

Smudgedheart yawned, stumbling out of the warriors den. His fur prickled when he scented Reggy but he saw that there were other cats around him who were dealing with him. So instead he went on his morning round of going to the nursery to visit his kits. He pushed his way in and went over to Bluebell's nest. "Morning Bluebell" he mewed with a small smile. He was glad to see that she had something to eat, with her kits and his kits she would need to keep her strength up.

Speckledpaw nodded, "Sure!" He grinned, looking around the clearing. "Which defensive move are we doing?". His defensive skills were okay, not the best but they would stop the worst of the damage in battle. So it was good that they would be working on them today. He looked up at his mentor with a smile.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Burningflame smiled at Yellowmoon's decision. At least we have the same opinions on something. She stepped back to give Reggy room as cats came up and introduced themselves to their new clanmate. Looks like he's fitting in just fine. Her head swiveled to look at Flickerpaw as he spoke. "Alright then - I'll catch up in a moment!" He was growing to be a fine young tom. While it wasn't the most safe situation to go out alone, Burningflame trusted her apprentice. She just hoped he kept to his word and stuck around until she joined him. "Well, I'll be going now, Yellowmoon - and Reggy." The russet she-cat got to her paws and manuevered her way through the crowd before heading towards the entrance.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Once Flickerpaw and Burningflame had gone, Reggy directed his focus on Twitchpaw. "Well, I like you, Anxiety or not. Would you mind showing me around?" He swiveled his head to the nursery. He could smell the thick scent of kits. "I love Kittens," He said, eyes glittering with curiosity. "Maybe we could go there first?" His tail twitched, but he kept it resting on Twitchpaw's flank.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:43 pm

"Sure, that sounds fine," Twitchpaw mewed, walking towards the nursery. He was slightly startled by Reginald's friendliness- he could only think of one cat before that had been so accepting. He couldn't help but smile, despite himself. "I'm sure the kits and queens would like to meet you."
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Hearing more cats at the entrance to the nursery, Honeyblossom shouted in pain. "Twitchpaw!" She said, having recognized the apprentice's scent. "Get Burningflame, please!" She said, cringing.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Twitchpaw took a startled step back, immediately understanding the situation. "Wait here," he said to Reginald, mentally cursing as his tail began to thrash back and forth uncontrollably. He ran full pelt towards the entrance to camp, calling out Burningflame's name as he tried to catch up. Perfect timing, he thought sarcastically.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Burningflame had just stepped out of the camp's familiar walls when she heard her name. What now? Today sure was a busy day. One thing after the other. Halting in her steps, the medicine cat turned around to see Twitchpaw racing towards her. She stepped off to side to avoid getting ran into, just in case. "What is it?" she asked calmly, her tail twitching. Flickerpaw would have to do without her for a little bit longer.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Twitchpaw skidded to a halt, quickly drawing in breath. "Honeyblossom needs you- I believe her kits are coming," he huffed, more fatigued by his panic and worry than by the short run. "It may be urgent," he added. At some point, Twitchpaw could never find words, and at others, he really couldn't shut up.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Burningflame immediately started dashing back to camp, which thankfully, was just a few tail-lengths away. "Thanks Twitchpaw!" she called over her shoulder. "Can you find a sturdy stick for Honeyblossom?" The medicine cat quickly entered her den, paws moving quickly as she swiped up poppy seeds, raspberry leaves, ragwort leaves, and a moss ball dipped in water before exiting moments later. Burningflame padded into the Nursery, neatly placing the herbs off to the side. She ran her tail along Honeyblossom's stomach. "It's alright," she said soothingly. "Here, eat some ragwort for now. It'll give you strength for kitting."
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Reginald peeked his head into the nursery, ears perked, eyes glittering. "Is there any way I can be of assistance, Burningflame?" He ask softly, shyly. He was quite nervous, suddenly. These kits were going to come into the world the day he joined the clans!
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm

"Sure thing," Twitchpaw called, hurrying out of camp and into the rolling plains of the Berryclan territory. How can I find a nice branch here? There aren't any trees unless I get close to the Featherclan border... he thought, searching the ground with as much speed as he could muster. Luckily, some of the shrubs that grew on the floral plains had rather thick branches. He found one from a bush that lay decimated by some unknown force that he didn't bother questioning.
With the stick clamped tightly in his jaws, Twitchpaw hurried back to camp. He found Burningflame in the nursery and padded up to her, dropping the stick beside her.

(I don't know a lot about Berryclan territory, so I made some inferences.)
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Honeyblossom made another yowl of pain. The first kits was coming. She tried to reach for the stick beside Burningflame, but couldn't reach it. Cringing, she strained her paw in the effort to get the branch. She gave up and instead ate the ragwort, but the pain of the first kit was still happening.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:53 pm

"Thank you again, Twitchpaw," Burningflame said distractedly, moving the stick right by Honeyblossom's mouth for an easy reach. "Er, not right now, Reggy. Perhaps in a little bit - I may need some more water soon." She turned her attention back to the queen, murmuring comforting words. "You're doing fine; the first one's coming soon." As much as she knew it hurt, she knew she should not give Honeyblossom the poppy seeds quite yet. Unless it became unbearable, Burningflame usually did not use them. Without the pain, a queen might not be able to birth the kits quickly enough. Burningflame squeezed some water into the queen's mouth before setting it off to the side again, stroking Honeyblossom's side gently.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Flickerpaw hummed happily after finding a patch of both Borage and Chevil growing together, hidden by a bush. He tugged at the leaves before he carefully slit the stems that where holding it to the ground. A decent sized pile of the leaves were growing beside him. He left what little remained of the plant so that it would survive the leafbare. He gathered the herbs up and began on his trip back to camp. The scent of herbs stopping him smelling the old scent of Twitchpaw and the fresher scent of fox.

Smudgedheart looked up as cats started coming in to help Honeyblossom. He stood up and mewed, "I'll get my lot out of the way for a bit to give you all some room" he murmured, carefully nudging his three to their paws- breaking them up from the play fight that was going on- and hurrying them out of the nursery. They would start getting curious soon and would start trying to see. " Stay close though" he warned them as they began to pay with each other, tumbling around on the ground. He looked at the new tom that was just outside the nursery. "Yellowmoon letting you stay?" he mewed in surprise.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Reginald perked up. "Yeah!" he exclaimed happily. "Are those your kittens? I love kittens." He crouched, ears perking up. "Hello, little kittens," He purred, head tilting to the side.
[ahh so much write block I'm sorry]
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Smudgedheart nodded proudly, looking down at his kits. "This is Shatteredkit and Maskedkit" He purred softly as the most curious of the kits- Frozenkit- rose on her back legs and put her paws on Reggy's nose with a tiny purr. "That ones Frozenkit And i'm Smudgedheart". He introduced himself and his kits, pointing at each of them as he said their names.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm

He giggled. "Why hello, frozen....uh....kit." Who names their kid Frozenkit? That's horrible!! No one wants a frozen kitten! His ears perked up and he chuckled.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Honeyblossom sighed in relief as the first kit was born. A larger white kit, with ginger and black markings. She smiled, until her eyes shut with pain again. The second kit was coming.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:59 pm

"A lovely little she-kit," Burningflame purred, quickly nipping the sack and licking the kit's fur the opposite direction to warm it up. She briskly, but gently, cleared its nose and throat before carefully setting it against the curve of its mother's belly. "You're doing great," the medicine cat encouraged. "The second one is nearly here. Just hang on a little longer - I think you've only got one more."
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Soon, the second kit was born. This time, it was a grey, black, and white she-cat. Honeyblossom sighed, glad it was almost over. Her third kit had almost arrived. She was still upset Juniperfall wasn't there to see them be born.

Juniperfall watched Winterpaw finish her training. "Alright, it's time to head home."
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 am

Flickerpaw sighed once he'd washed the blood off his fur. Slowly chewing the bitter tasting leaf into a mush of plant matter he spat some onto some moss and then licked the rest onto the leg wound. He did the same for the rest of the scratches- taking a little more of the dock from the chewed up pile beside him. He winced when he licked it in but he didn't stop until he was finished. Standing up he put the rest of the herbs that he had gathered away in neat piles and then he flopped back into his nest.

Smudgedheart watched the tom carefully, as well as his kit to make sure she didn't start causing bother like usual. The other two kits had come over to him and were pawing at his tail. He flicked it, watching the kits chase and pounce on it. Luckily their tiny teeth and claws didn't get through his fur.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 pm

"Another healthy she-kit," Burningflame announced as she cleaned and warmed up the kit and set her alongside her ginger, black, and white sister. "Nearly there." She continued to watch carefully with focused blue eyes, making sure nothing was wrong. After all, kitting could turn out to be a bloodbath if something were to go wrong.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:08 pm

The final kit, another she-cat, was finally born. Honeyblossom smiled, but then coughed a bit. Her eyes lit up with happiness as she looked at her kits. She was so glad to have little ones again. Sniffing them, she began to think of names.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next