Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Post by Yonk on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Reginald followed closely behind... Burningflame. She smelled very strongly of medicines, he noticed. Maybe shed been to the vets...?

His nose twitched. The scent of cats was getting stronger. Much, much stonger. "We're getting closer, right??" he asked, ears perking up. "I can smell it." He smiled happily.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Flickerpaw stood up, smelling his mentor and a strange cat getting closer- the scent getting brought to him by the breeze that was blowing towards him. He paused, his fur bristling softly although he didn't warn any cat- the cat was with Burningflame so the cat couldn't be that bad. He sat again and yawned, waiting for them.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 pm

(So very, very sorry from my lack of being on ^^' Please forgive me!!)

Bluebell had been sitting at the base of the Icy Stone when she has seen Citruspaw leave the Nursery with her old bedding and Flickerpaw enter with prey clearly meant for the fat tabby. As she had gotten to it, she thanked the young tom and waved her tail to Honeyblossom as the younger queen rested in her nest. The tabby she-cat shot her denmate a sympathetic look as Bluebell noticed Citruspaw, the white and ginger cat oblivious to anything else around her as she closed her eyes with her cheek pressed softly against her mother's wide belly. In a soft murmur, the elder queen mused gently,"Good luck." On heavy paws, she padded back outside and aimed towards her playing kits as they tumbled and tackled Darkhorn's paws and tail, but her indigo gaze swift swung to the right as she noticed the new form of a foreign cat amongst their midst. Her fur fluffed up and a deep, guttural growl flowed out from her bristled form, and at the sound and sight of their mother's appearance, Budkit, Grasskit, and Petalkit all dove after Bluebell and scrabbled onto her wide back with their surprisingly strong limbs. Such was a normal routine, when when the mother sparred with her apprentice. But before Bluebell could make it over to Reginald, with Darkhorn and Peppermint at her flanks, the pretty yellow body of the deputy slivered away from her position by the Painted Stone and over to the newcomer.

Giving the medicine cat a quizzical, but kind look, Yellowmoon blinked in confusion before moving her gaze to the lean kittypet. In a calm, quaint voice which was laced with a bit of questioning, she purred,"Burningflame, might I ask who this....outsider is?" She was very careful with the selection of her words in the middle of camp, for if she had used either 'loner' or 'rogue' panic surely would have rose and it was plaster a title over her that she was accusing this newcomer over no evidence. Her golden yellow eyes gleamed like that of a night owl's and her faintly marked tail of thick, creamy yellow fluff swayed.

"Pumaclaws, there you are!" The rich voice of Fruitpaw purred out with delight as the brightly colored tom came trotting over to the blue warrior. By this point in the seasons, the speckled tom of dark ginger was already quite a bit taller than his pretty mentor and his lean muscles were much more profound. His voice, too, had gotten deeper like that of a more mature tom and it was quite clear that the tom had grown up considerably over the past moon and a half. As he reached the limp she-cat, he dropped a small vole at her paws and grinned. "Here, this is for you. I heard your leg was acting up, so I just went out to fetch you something. Sorry if you were looking for me." He gave a slight blush and ruffled his already scraggly pelt.
Mew-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:26 am

Burningflame dipped her head to Yellowmoon respectively, noting her slight pause between her words. "This outsider is a kittypet - Slatefur and Speckledpaw found him on our territory. Reggy wants to join Berryclan; he claims he is bored of a kittypet's life," the faded russet she-cat explained. "I've already warned him of the dangers and risks of being a clan cat, but he still was interested." She cast her blue eyes to the deputy's gold ones as she continued to speak. "I know how the clans are around strangers and newcomers right now," Burningflame included, having heard Bluebell's growl. "But he seems pure of heart, with good intentions and skilled for one that has not received training." She gestured towards the mouse he caught. "So I ask you to consider letting him join." Burningflame concluded her short, straightforward speech. The medicine cat was not an irrational cat that made unwise decisions; she hoped they remembered that. But even so, a ping of worry vibrated through her, though she kept it hidden behind a well-practiced mask. Was Reggy as innocent and kind as he seemed? Burningflame would've liked to believe so, but you could never tell. Any cat could easily put up a believable façade.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am

Twitchpaw couldn't help but notice a slight disturbance in camp. He swung his head curiously towards the sound of voice muffled by distance. He noticed Bluebell and gave thought to walk over, but stopped when he noticed an unfamiliar face not far off.
He edged closer, just within earshot to hear the last of Burningflame's speech. A new clanmate? he mused, studying the tom from afar. He saw the blue collar that stood out against cream fur and realized that this cat must've been a kittypet before wandering into the forest.
It wouldn't be the first time, Twitchpaw thought, stepping closer still to get a better look. Finally, something had caught his interest.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 am

(Soo sorry for being inactive guys! Real-life's getting slightly hectic at the moment, so I apologise in advance if my postings are a bit sporadic.)
Seeing the kittypet leave with Burningflame, Slatefur turned back to his apprentice.
"Well, that was unexpected. I suppose we should get on with training,now that's dealt with."
Setting off for the training hollow he wandered whether Reginald would make it. I suppose by the time we get back Yellowmoon will have made her choice, and maybe we'll have a new clan-member!
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Honeyblossom smiled at her daughter. "Hey, you'll be able to meet them face to face soon enough. Isn't that exciting?" She asked with a purr. Looking at the young apprentice, she couldn't help but purr.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:36 pm

The pale-colored tabby nodded to the medicine cat and the gaze that was once always cheering during Meteorstar's rule had been replaced by a stern, but still kind expression. Such was what she almost always wore nowadays. "Burningflame, I trust greatly in your judgement of character, so it pleases me to hear the such positive attributes you've pinned to this 'Reggy.'" Padding forward, the young deputy stopped just before the kittypet, her nose only half a whisker length away from his own. Closing her eyes, she drank in a heavy gulp of his scent and sighed. No hint of any scent other than of a Twolegs' foreign nest and food. No other clans, not of any blood- only a slight hint of pine, so perhaps he cut through Featherclan's territory to get here. Pulling back, she smiled warmly with a slight hint of seriousness to her expression, though it was relatively tame. "Very well, Reggy. I've concluded that you may be trusted until further notice. Welcome to Berryclan of the plains. All which rolls across hills of green and wherever flowers touch is our territory. But beware of other landscape such as the dry earth of the quarry and the deep forest- those belong to much more hostile clans. Now, I do believe a proper clan meeting shall have to be issued."

"Of course!!" Citruspaw purred brightly as she beamed, pulling her head from Honeyblossom's belly for a moment to look at the pretty queen's face. "I promise that I'll play with them everyday and I'll treat them like my own siblings!! Oh we'll have some much fun together!!"
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:40 pm

"Citruspaw... They are your real siblings." Honeyblossom muttered sadly. Then she returned her daughter's happy look. "I am sure they will be great friends with you." She said, happily. Her eyes were happy, but there was a small sadness in them.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Citruspaw blinked blankly at the queen before shaking her head and chuckling sweetly. "I'm sure they'll feel that way!! I'll treat them like real siblings for sure!!" She returned her cheek to the queen's firm belly, waiting to feel the occasional thrashing of the tiny bodies within.
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Honeyblossom shook the sadness out of her eyes. At least she'll act like they are her real siblings. She has always had a big heart. The queen smiled, before cringing a bit. One of the kits had kicked her in the ribs.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Reginald was suddenly very overwhelmed as they padded into the Clan cat's camp. A thick smell of sweet berries caught his nose, mixed with quite a few scents of cats. He dipped his head low in respect as Yellowmoon approached, feeling the significance that hung in the air around her. "Hello, Mademe." His eyes were drawn to the nursery, the strong smell of milk wafting to him. He did so love kittens. The litter next door were so fun to play with.

Last edited by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:39 pm

(Lol Yellow's a girl ^^)
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:46 pm

[oh shoot
sorry
I'll fix that lol]
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Pumaclaws grinned as Fruitpaw spoke. He was getting larger, definitely larger than she. Over the past moon and a had, Fruitpaw had come a long way. "Well, let's get back to camp and we can share it!" The blue warrior had yet to eat so this would be lovely. "You are so kind. You'll definitely win a she-cat over with that personality."
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Speckledpaw followed his mentor, humming very quietly to himself. "What are we going to be learning today Slatefur?" He mewed, catching up from his place just behind Slatefur. His eyes were bright and sparkling, the excitement from finding the kittypet still not fading.

Flickerpaw bounded over to his mentor, "Who's this?" He asked curiously, sniffing at the new tom cat. He looked at him, wondering where he had come from. Not from any of the clans- He hadn't seen him and he didn't smell like one of them either. He didn't smell like a rouge either, a loner perhaps?
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Reginald kinda stiffened a bit when the younger cat sniffed his flank. "My Name is Reginald. I'd like to join your clan." He beamed, ears perking up. "Who are you?" He noted that this cat had the same strong scent of herbs and roots as Burningflame. Maybe this was Burningflame's son?
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Flickerpaw noticed the tome stiffen as he sniffed his flank and so he sat back, giving the cat some space. "I'm Burningflame's apprentice- I'm going to be a medicine cat like her" He mewed proudly, smiling at his mentor and then Reggy. He could scent the scent of Speckledpaw on him along with Slatefur and quite a few other cats. "Seems like you've met a few cats already- I'm Flickerpaw by the way"
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 pm

He blinked. Medicine cat...? He thought, tilting his head. So, like a healer? Or a vet? Is that what this smell meant? And an apprentice... He thought over the word. Apprentice. This cat must be in training! That's it. Training. He was kinda cute....

He flicked his ear, chuckling. "Hi Flickerpaw," He said. He mentally took note of the name.
"I've met you, Speckledpaw,Burningflame,Pumclaws--who was looking for Fruitpaw-- Yellowmoon, Slatefur... Hey, do all the young cats have 'paw' at the end of their name??"
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 pm

"It's because our paws are on a path to the future," Twitchpaw mewed offhandedly, having come quite close to Reginald now. He was thoroughly interested in the kittypet, even to the point where he forced down his anxiety. It still gnawed at him, sinking claws into his bones and sending shivers down his spine, but still he talked to this...endearing tom. He had even mustered the bravery to interrupt a conversation for sake of introducing himself.
"I'm Twitchpaw," he stuttered, grinning lightly.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Reginald's ears perked. Another young cat had approached him! A path to the future, huh? Cool.

He smiled. "Hi, Twitchpaw. I like your name," He said in as friendly a manner as he could. "I'm Reginald -- If you haven't already heard, that is." He said. The cats here were very nice. He'd like living with them.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:23 am

"All apprentices have Paw in their name and then we finish training we get our warrior names" Flickerpaw wasn't really thinking that an outsider might not know what all the clan terms meant. "I'm surprised that you've remembered quite a few names. It usually takes some remembering" He paused, letting other cats get a word in the conversation.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 am

Slatefur smiled at his apprentice's cheeriness and turned to reply. "Hmm, I think we'll work on your defensive skills today. We can go over your stance again and check your balance." Since the murders every clan was trying to make sure all their apprentices could defend themselves properly, just in case. Although there hadn't been any murders in Berryclan yet and Speckledpaw was coming on well, he still didn't want to take any chances.
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:29 am

"It's good to have a sharp one in the clan," Twitchpaw said, his dorky grin wavering slightly. Without noticing, he had begun to pace again, going in quick circles around Reginald and Flickerpaw. When he washginally aware, he stopped in his tracks, fear spreading through his shaky limbs. The nervous tom cursed his habits.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 am

Reginald kinda giggled at the two young toms. They were very friendly, that was for sure. And Little Twitchpaw was so cute! "Why do you seem so nervous...if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry, I don't bite." He lay his tail tip on Twitchpaw's shoulder with a friendly purr. This cat certainly had grown on him quickly, that was for sure. He was very handsome, too. "Being an apprentice sounds fun," He said, beaming.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next