Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Post by KatDoggs on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

"I'll be fine!" Pumaclaws assured the other cat. As Burningflame left, Pumaclaws took a few poppy seeds for her pain. Once she finished munching down on them, she left he den. The blue warrior's movement was still not as good. Once she was in camp, she began to stretch out. The stretches helped with her leg and getting her to move better. Once finished, her blue eyes looked about camp for Fruitpaw. "Where is he?"
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Speckledpaw managed to get enough breath to begin to move again, although he didn't move as fast this time- more at a brisk jog. "The kittypet is in the woods near Featherclan" He mewed to the medicine cat as he led her away from the cat and across the plain lands that he called home. "Slatefur is still with him i think and the kitty said he just wanted to talk"
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Slatefur blinked, surprised by the sudden request. This cat sounded like he'd thought it through and the mouse was a nice thought- though he wasn't sure he liked the idea of an outsider hunting on Berryclan territory, even such a well-meaning one. "Well, look- er, Reginald, is it?" he meowed, his mouth faltering slightly over the strange kittypet name, "It's great you feel that way, I can understand why you'd want to be free and I'm happy you're so eager to join us, but it's not that simple." Slatefur was in over his head and not at all sure what to say. He decided just to keep talking until Speckledpaw arrived with Burningflame. He couldn't say yes or no and he didn't want to let the kittypet out of his sight. "I'm impressed by your attitude, but being a clan-cat is hard, we've got our own troubles and times are tight. I can't let you join myself but if you really want to you can ask Burningflame. She's one of the cats in charge, she should be here soon." the blue-grey warrior smiled slightly, reassuringly. He was impressed, this kittypet- Reginald, he was called- had already shown he could hunt and he was brave and clever enough to come all this way to talk to them. He didn't seem like a usual kittypet at all or, as he called it, a 'House cat'. In fact, he seemed friendly, strong-willed and quite ready for a challenge.
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Speckledpaw stopped next to Slatefur, "I've got Burningflame" he mewed to him, sitting down beside his mentor and controlling his breathing which was still slightly fast and panty from the earlier running. He didn't know why he ran there- it's not like there was a battle going on that he needed to get help for. It was only a kittypet.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 pm

As Speckledpaw led her towards the spot where his mentor and the kittypet were, Burningflame ran over on how to deal with it. Not too friendly, not too hostile. Peace first, violence if needed. She tightened her jaw. But that is to be avoided as much as possible. Too much blood has been spilled already . . . Burningflame slowed to a walk as Speckledpaw sat down next to his mentor, lingering in the grasses and menial plants and bushes of their fruitful territory, allowing her the first glance of the kittypet before he saw her. Her eyes revealed a cream-furred kittypet with a blue collar. And unsurprisingly, he was well-fed. He wasn't fat or plump like most kittypets, but still well-fed, at least in comparison to the clans at the moment. Burningflame noticed the mouse. Hm, perhaps he stands a chance? The faded russet she-cat sat down, dipping her head in a quick acknowledgement to Slatefur and the kittypet.

"Greetings, kittypet," Burningflame started off simply, eyeing the mouse. "I am surprised you have managed to catch a mouse. Prey is scarce these days. Impressive for a kittypet, although we do not always have positive feedback for strangers hunting our food." While she was revealing a small bit of weakness, it would take one extremely mouse-brained cat to not notice the thin bodies of the cats and infer that they were not eating well. As for the compliment, it thinly hid a small warning to show while they were not about to cut off his ears, they were not exactly pleased with his presence on Berryclan territory. "I'm afraid you'll have to go back over some information that you and Slatefur already went through," the medicine cat said, blinking at the trespasser. "What is your name and why are you here?"
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

After a moment of struggling to get the thick mass outside of the camp, Citruspaw came running back to the Nursery with a slight pant to her eager breathing. Screeching to a stop before Honeyblossom, the striped she-cat grinned a beaming smile and mewed in response to the queen's question. "Oh of course!! Training is sooo fun!! And Darkhorn is, like, the greatest mentor ever!! He even lets me have the mornings and and evenings off to listen to Yellowmoon- of course, that's only when she allows me to. She says she can't let the matters of grown cats interfere with my training, so I only really get to listen about once or twice during the week." Towards the end of her bright burst of speech, Citruspaw's excited squeals had lowered to a much more manageable level, but still brimmed with eagerness. Setting her green and orange eyes on the queen, Citruspaw hopped up and pressed her small paws to the rim of the nest and purred brightly,"Honeyblossom- Can I listen to them?! Please oh please?!"

(Probably most last post for the night as my dad wants me to go to bed early- I have the ACT in the morning Razz Nighty night guys)
Mew-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Honeyblossom purred, happy to have the apprentice so interested in her new sisters. "Of course you can." She said with a smiled. Couldn't wait to see them herself, as she despretly wanted to see a happy kit's face once again.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

"My Name is Sir Reginald, But most cats call me Reginald or Reggy," He said, sitting down. He almost always had his ears pricked up. "My life as a house cat was very boring; and ever since my days as a kitten, I heard all of the stories about the cat of the forest. I No longer wish to reside with the uprights. I want to walk the path of the clan cats." He bent his head, nudging the mouse forward. "I Know food is hard during the time of winter," He spoke the term with an odd ring. It didnt quite sound right saying it, but it was the words the local cats had used for snow-time, and he wondered if these cats used it, too. "So I hunted around and aught a mouse as a gift to the clan. I know its not much, but at least its something, right?"
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Sir Reginald? What an odd name. Although thinking about it, their names would be unusual in his perspective. "Perhaps you mean Leaf-fall or Leaf-bare?" Burningflame suggested, upon hearing the foreign word. "It is something," she agreed, although she left the mouse untouched. A few more mouths fed . . . a few more lives preserved for a while longer. With her tail curled tightly around her paws, a small frown settled onto her expression. "You are not the first kittypet we have found who claims they are weary of their lives with two-legs. As you said, prey is scarce in the times of cold and snow. Not only that, there are threats from wild animals and nature itself. If that doesn't kill you off, sickness will." For a moment, she wanted to add something about the murderers, but decided against it. It will sound to him as if we're being slaughtered off by everything and too weak to protect ourselves. In the end, Burningflame decided on, "Not including many unseen, and unpredictable dangers out there. Coming into the clans means giving up your collar, your two-leg, your old life. And turning back is a betrayal to the clans. But of course, living out here has its many positive things as well." The she-cat's stared at him with blue eyes that suggested he think his decision over one more time, to consider it carefully.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm

He let one ear drop to the side. "I left my... uh.... twolegs dish-cycles ago, and have just now gotten up the courage to enter the territory to talk. I dont really miss them, nor the.. weird tasting pellets they fed me. I much preferred catching my own food to that stuff they gave me." He wrinkled his nose. "I'd have removed my collar If I knew how, but try as I might, i cant seem to slip it off... or break it....." He scratched his ear absentmindedly. "I'm not afraid of the forest."
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Juniperfall decided to take Winterpaw out and hunt, so he padded up to the apprentice. "Come on. We can hunt around and then possibly see what they needed Burningflame for." He said to the she-cat. The little white and silver tabby smiled. "Great!" With that, they padded out of the camp.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:11 am

"The collar is not a problem. It's hard to take off one's self, but another cat can break it quite easily." Burningflame paused. There seemed to be no good reason to turn the kittypet away. While he'd be another mouth to feed, he seemed to have a natural instinct of hunting. And with practice, he could become even better. "Alright," the russet she-cat finally agreed. "We'll give you a chance, although I have to run it by Yellowmoon first." Her mind wondered how the deputy would respond to this news. "Let's all head back to camp - though Slatefur and Speckledpaw - " She tipped her head towards the two toms. " - feel free to continue on your training or whatever activity you were doing. I can handle the rest on my own. And thank you for informing me of the kittypet." With that, she turned to . . . Reggy. "Our . . . deputy is . . . " She searched for the right words, in the end, letting out a sigh. "Let's just say our clan is a little divided against itself. Yellowmoon has some beliefs that are rather ridiculous, in my opinion. Under the circumstances right now, the clans are wary of strangers because of several events a few moons ago. I'm warning you ahead of time in case she refuses your entrance to the clans. It's nothing personal." Burningflame lifted herself onto her paws, hearing the soft whispering of grasses as the resilient ones struggled to stand back up straight where she has been sitting. "Now, let's not hold up my apprentice any longer. I can here him squabbling into my ear now," she said with a half-smile. With her tail, she motioned Reggy to follow her back to camp.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Flickerpaw left the prey next to Bluebell for when she woke up (I actually don't know where or what she is doing so yeah) and then slipped outside again. The kits looked fine and Bluebell wasn't stupid- if there were too many kits for her to handle then she would come to see them. He sat down and waited for Burningflame by the entrance, humming to himself and flattening little tufts of fur, that wouldn't usually bother other cats, down in agitation.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:40 pm

After getting the feeling back into her legs, Pumaclaws searched the camp in an attempt to find her apprentice. She was still limping badly, but not as bad as earlier this morning. Perhaps he went out... The blue warrior thought. With a shrug she turned and left the camp. Being outside the tense camp was nice. It felt freeing. I should see if I have messages from Tigerwrath and Lionroar... Also Leopardfury... The she cat thought. She had been providing the two with as much information as their limited code could supply. It would be good to see their faces again though. That way she could clear up any information. As Pumaclaws padded along, she noted an unfamiliar scent. Curiously, the blue warrior followed it only to come across Burningflame and a Kittypet! "Oh! What's this!" Pumaclaws mewed in her typical chipper tone. "Thanks for the poppy, Burningflame. It's doing wonders!"
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 pm

"Oh, hello, Pumaclaws! Stretching out your legs?" Burningflame asked, pricking her ears in surprise. "No need to thank me - it is my duty to the clan. But I am glad the poppy is helping relieve your pain." She smiled. Even being around the cheerful Abyssinian made the dampened moods of the medicine cat lift a little. "This is Reggy," the she-cat meowed, her blue gaze flickering to the kittypet for a moment before returning to rest on Pumaclaws. "He claims he is tired of being a kittypet and wants to join the clans. While he will another mouth to feed, he seems like a promising young cat - he caught a mouse as a gift. I've decided to allow him a chance - what do you think?" Pumaclaws was only a warrior, but one Burningflame trusted and respected over most of the other warriors. The blue warrior had a kind heart and mind; Burningflame was curious about her opinion on it and wanted to know before talking to Yellowmoon.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Reginald seemed quite happy with the desicion, and inside excitement made his toes tingle. To be a clan cat. It was his dream; and now it was coming true!!

A young blueish grey cat approached the cat called Burningflame and him. When his name was mention he raised his head high. He didn't mind his name being different from theirs. Its what made him who he was-- Reginald, The independent house cat! He would make sure his name was remembered for dish-cycles after he'd died.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Pumaclaws gasped in excitements. The tiny blue abyssinian sprang up in the air with joy. "Oh that's fabulous! Another kittypet!" Her pretty blue gaze locked on to the definitely well fed kittypet. "You made the right choice. The life of a kittypet is soooo boring! I should know! I was a show cat." Pumaclaws explained to Reggy. "I'm sure I don't look it now, but I was gorgeous. Oh, I'm Pumaclaws! They used to call me Nilla around the Twoleg place though." She still was a beautiful cat, her major flaw being her leg. "By the way, has anyone seen Fruitpaw? I've been looking for him all morning."
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:27 pm

He felt his hopes soar. Another house cat like him!! And they had made it in the forest!! Though her back leg looked a bit... what was the word.... Different, She was still alive. House cats could still survive in the forest, just like the clan cats. "...Wait, whats a show-cat? I've never heard of one of those before." He asked, tilting his head to the side. Nilla. Oh, but now she was Pumaclaws. He'd have to remember that. She mentioned a 'Fruitpaw,' too. Such odd names. Although, I suppose Reginald must be an odd name to them, as well..
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Juniperfall began to walk out of the camp, with Winterpaw trailing behind him. They padded after Pumaclaw's scent, and soon ended up close by to the group. "Winterpaw, just say we were hunting and stumbled upon here if they ask." He said, and they padded into the open. "Oh, hey guys. What's going on?" Winterpaw padded out after him.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:21 pm

"We show cats are the hoity toity cats that are bred for our beauty and all that jazz." Pumaclaws mewed out, reverting back to her kittypet terms. "We are what they call purebred. My siblings and I were all in shows as kits. And were all here. Well Leopardfury is in Featherclan, And Tigerwrath and Lionroar are in Terraclan!" Her high pitched voice was speaking rapidly. She hardly even stopped to breathe. Then she did stop it was because another cat. Another cat meaning Junpierfall and Winterpaw.

"Oh! Hi! Nothing much, these two will explain!" Puma claws mewed out in a chipper tone. "But I need to find Fruitpaw. Oh, and Burningflame, I am all for letting Reggy join. It will be nice to have someone who understands what I'm saying sometimes!" The blue warrior waved her tail to the small group before bouncing off. Quite literally. Typical Pumavlaws, but it was not the best was for one of the co-leaders of Berryclan to introduce herself. Oh well. Pumaclaws was Pumaclaws. She did what she wanted.
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Twitchpaw was still pacing, his legs beginning to get sore from the pointless and repetitive motion. He stopped momentarily and cast his gaze to the nursery, where his mentor, Bluebell, surely was.
It was a rare occur acne that he trained with Bluebell much anymore. Though he hadn't gotten a new mentor officially, Twitchpaw was taught by many warriors with varying degrees of intensity. He didn't much mind- it was nice to have a variety if teaching methods.
Nevertheless, he couldn't help but be mediocre. His fighting, while not horrible, lacked a level if skill that would win him any real battles. His hunting, while sometimes successful, often ended with a twitch in the wrong place scaring off his prey.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Reginald watched her go with deep interest. "I like her," he mumbled aloud to no one. He turned to the new cats. "Hi! My name is Sir Reginald, But you can call me Reginald or Reggy." He said, doing a bow of sorts. "and who are you two fine fellows?"
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Winterpaw looked up at Juniperfall for the okay to speak. "Since everyone is being so open, I guess it can't hurt. My name is Juniperfall. And this is-" Before the warrior could finish, Winterpaw jumped in. "Winterpaw! I'm Winterpaw."
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Burningflame held back an amused purr as Pumaclaws bounced off. She turned her attention to Juniperfall and his apprentice, Winterpaw. "Hello," she said, acknowledging the two. "Not much. Slatefur and Speckledpaw found this kittypet, Reggie, while going about in the territory. I'm taking him to Yellowmoon right now. He seeks entrance to the clans. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to get going. Enjoy your training, Winterpaw," the medicine cat added with a smile before trotting around the two. Berry bush leaves quivered as she brushed against them, Leaf-fall having sucked the vibrant greens and soft texture out of them. Crisp, crunchy brown-yellow ones fell to the ground. Oh, I hope the herbs are in better condition then this, Burningflame thought to herself. She beckoned once more to Reggy. "Come on - this way!"
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Juniperfall sighed, then padded away with Winterpaw. The little white and silver apprentice would have an advantage come leaf-bare. She would stand out less amount the snow, but for now... It wasn't really working out. "We will work on your hunting crouch now. Show me." Winterpaw crouched down and did so, but put more weight on one paw. She's favoring her paw...
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next