Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Post by Torchiclove on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

"Fine, fine. More fine than I would usually be, at least." Twitchpaw couldn't help but grin at the nickname-he already liked it. His pacing stopped, though he could still feel his claws digging into the dirt as they sheathed and unsheathed.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

He smiled, and casually leaning over to lick His ears. "So, Twitch-- what does an apprentice do?"
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Smudgedheart went back to concentrating on the kits. Maskedkit hadn't done a good job of keeping his sisters out of trouble. The three of them were trying to climb the fresh kill pile. "Maskedkit! Shatteredkit! Frozenkit!" He mewed in exasperation, going over and picking each of them of the prey. "That is not a toy! You have to respect the food that finds the clan" He scolded them and give each kit a flick on their ears. "Come on then. I'll find you something new to do..." He ushered them closer to the nursery and out of the way of temptation.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Pumaclaws padded back into camp, practically dragging the now taller Fruitpaw back. She warrior was quite jumpy and excited. When she saw that the kittypet was in camp, the giddy warrior became even happier. "Oh! Hi Reggy!" Pumaclaws called out, prancing over to him and Twitchpaw. "Howdy Twitchpaw!"
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Reginald looked up and brightened. "Hi, Pumaclaws!" He squeaked, tail raising high in greeting. Now, here was a cat he liked. Though, oddly enough, he couldn't remember what her housecat name was. Pumaclaws suited her much better. Was it tilla...? twilla? twillow? Something with a t, he was sure. "I was just asking Twitch what apprentices did..."
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:55 pm

"Apprentices do lots of thing. Mostly train with mentors but they help with tending to elders and queens." The chipper warrior mewed, blue eyes shining. "Fruitpaw, my apprentice, helps me out quite a bit. I wasn't the warrior I used to be. I lean on him a lot now." Quite literally, but Pumaclaws didn't wish to be seen as a crippled cat. After all, there was no faster cat in all the clans than she! Not even Cheetahswift, Starclan bless him, could match her speed. Nor Cherrystar of her sister. "Ooh! Did Yellowmoon agree to let you in? Or Bluebell? I hope they did, It will be very exciting!"
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 am

He paused. Yellowmoon, Yellowmoon.... it was familiar. Yellow. "Oh!! yeah, Yellowmoon said I could stay." He purred happily, ears perked up high. "It's so great here! And there's already been a litter of kittens born on my very first day!!" He shook his fur, trying to go back to looking proper instead of being fluffed up like an overexcited child. "I feel like I really fit in here, even though I still dont know what some things are."
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:37 pm

[waves a little?
I don't want this to die.... ^^']
He turned to twitchpaw. "Hey, why dont you show me around and introduce me to some cats?" He suggested as the conversation dropped again. "I'd love a bite to eat!"
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm

"Oh, yeah, of course," Twitchpaw murmured, guiding his new friend towards the fresh-kill pile. "I'm sure there's something to eat," he said as he began nosing through the prey, trying to find something that he deemed satisfying enough. "Ever had shrew?" The small rodent dangled by its tail from Twitchpaw's mouth.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Reginald sniffed at it. "these were really fast," He commented. "I could hardly ever catch one.... but I have had one or two." He smiled at the tiny animal. Food. Thank goodness he was here... when he was sure he wouldn't starve to death in the cold months of the... leaf-bare. He pricked his ears. "wanna split it with me?" he asked happily, tail flicking.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm

[I miss Rping with you guys. I hope this picks up during the summer...!!]
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 pm

(Yeah...I've had really bad writers block, and I've just been waiting around for Mew. Sorry I haven't been around.)

"Sure," Twitchpaw said, nudging the small rodent towards Reginald's paws. He signaled for the other tom to take the first bite, unable to keep a happy grin off his face.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sun May 11, 2014 12:12 pm

He bent, taking the first mouthful. He seemed very glad to have something to eat. "Thanks twitch," he said, purring loudly with graditude.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6