Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Berryclan of the Floral Plains

Post by Yonk on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Reginald laughed, nudging Frozenkit back, his whiskers twitching. When he saw the kit safely on it's paws, he sat up, and dangled his cream tail over her head--lightly tickling her nose in order to provoke her to chase it. He purred with amusement at the young kits chasing their father's tail as well.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Juniperfall padded back into camp. He told Winterpaw to relax a bit, and then he ran to the nursery. He poked his head in, ignoring Reginald. He purred as he noticed the kits.

"Juniperfall! I had name ideas. This one, Gingerkit, this one Mosskit, but I couldn't decide on the last one." Honeyblossom said, purring. Juniperfall smiled. "Maybe Tumblekit?"
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Burningflame stiffened a little bit at Honeyblossom's cough, but calmed herself. Just a tickling in the throat, I'm sure. The kits all seemed healthy upon a quick inspection. Her paws gathered up the soiled moss and rolled it into a bundle to dispose. The medicine cat gathered up the remaining herbs as Juniperfall walked in. "I'll bring you some Borage and fresh moss later, Honeyblossom," Burningflame meowed around her herbs as she trotted out of the Nursery. She wanted to make sure the kits were healthy for the coming winter, and milk was the best way to help them grow strong.

After she had disposed of the moss, Burningflame trotted back to her den. A frown settled onto her expression as she neared it. "Flickerpaw?" Her apprentice's scent was mingled with the one of the metallic-tasting, scarlet liquid of pain she had experienced and dealt with all her life. Quickly sorting the herbs back into their respectful cubbies, the medicine cat padded over to Flickerpaw's nest, seeing his wounds that he had dressed himself. "I leave you to go get herbs for a few minutes and you come back covered in wounds - what happened to you?" Burningflame asked, her bright blue eyes turned to a deeper shade of blue, the twin pools murky with concern. Her sharp nose detected the scent of fox under the layers of borage, chervil, and dock. "You fought off a fox?"
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Twitchpaw sat just outside the nursery, listening to the sound of Honeyblossom and her mewling kits. He had always found them fascinating, kits, and had even thought about one day having his own little sons and daughters. He knew, however, that it would never be so.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Flickerpaw looked up, "I met an old and weak fox in the woods near the Featherclan boarder. It attacked me first and i couldn't lead it back to camp. So i scratched at it's eyes until it ran away." He mewed tiredly, sitting up and looking at his mentor. "I brought back borage and some chevil though- I've put them away". He nodded to the stores.

Frozenkit sat back in surprise when she got nudged back. However it didn't hold her back and when the tail tickled her nose she jumped in glee, batting at the tail that was now dangling tauntingly in front of her nose.  Her tiny paws where trying to pin the tail to the ground.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Honeyblossom licked her little kits and watched them with loving eyes. Juniperfall sat next to her, and smiled. "Wonderful names." Then, the warrior noticed Reginald. "Oh, who are you?" He asked. He had completely forgotten their earlier meeting.

A little white and silver apprentice padded towards the nursery, and bumped into Reginald. "Oh, hi! It's you!"
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Reginald looked up as people began to notice him-- Though, his tail never wavered, still being dragged endlessly along the ground to let the kit play. "You're Juniperfall, arent you? We met earlier, in the forest. I'm Reginald," He purred. "Actually, I'm quite sure it was you and--"

As if being summoned, the white apprentice bounced over to him, running right into him. "This one. Was it... winterpaw?" He tilted his head. so many names to remember...
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Winterpaw smiled. "Yep, that's me! I have a brother, Summer. But, I don't know where he is..." She said, smile fading a bit. Then she smiled again. "Also, don't mind Juniperfall. He has his mind solely focused on his kits. He probably just forgot."
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:42 pm

"Well, get some rest, my talented, brave apprentice," Burningflame commanded in a motherly tone, touching her nose to his ear. "Don't worry about anything else for the rest of the day. It looks like you had quite a fight. And thank you for getting more Borage - Honeyblossom just had her kits so it'll be a great help." With that, the she-cat trotted away to give Flickerpaw some peace and quiet to sleep. "I have to go gather some more bedding. Be back soon." Her long, red-ringed tail disappeared around the corner as she slipped out of her den once more, padding out of camp.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Flickerpaw gave a tiny purr to his mentor, "See you later"before he happily curled up and buried his head under his tail. He made a mental note to go and visit Honeyblossom and the new kits a bit later.For once sleep came quickly and easily and he fell into a light slumber with a light sigh.

Frozenkit glanced up at the cats that had joined them and then shrugged, continuing to chase the tail that kept escaping her grasp. She paused an idea springing to mind. Waiting for the tail to flick back in her direction, she pounced and land on it. She squeaked happily, batting at it cheerfully.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:20 pm

He chuckled softly at the kit. "Yes, well he seems to be doing a great job fathering them." Summer. Just summer? No big long fancy name, just.... Summer. How peculiar. He twitched his ear. his tail twitched a but and fell still like a dead animal. "good job,little one!" he purred. "You'll be catching your own food like a champ when you get older!" These cats were friendly. And they're warming up to me, He added to himself. I could get used to this...
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Winterpaw smiled. "I used to be a rogue see, and I was just Winter then. But Summer and I stumbled apon a gathering and got seperated. Is haven't seen him since..." She said, trying to keep positive sounding. She sighed. "So, what was your life like?"
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Frozenkit giggled proudly, and then sat back licking her paws. She glanced across at her father and siblings who were still playing with their fathers fluffy tail. She purred happily, before running a fox length away and dropping into a sort of crouch. He tail was waving in the air as she flicked it back and forth before running forward and pounced on his tail again.
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:20 pm

"Boring. Very boring. I was a house cat," he said. "I hunted as I pleased in the nearby forest, with a couple of my friends. We ate at our homes and hung out on the fences by our yards. Nothing eventful really happened to me."
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:26 pm

He shrugged slightly. It had certainly gotten quiet. Had he said something wrong?
"But, Uh, I didn't really like it. So I've been hanging around at the... uh... scent... line." He quickly gave the line of strong smell a name. "I've been out there for a dish cycle. Life out here is pretty hard I guess, but its worth every second."

[A bump?]
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 pm

"The boarder?" Smudgedheart asked, glancing up from his kits who had gotten bored and wandered off. He called over to Maskedkit. "Don't let you or your sisters get into trouble. I'll be watching."He waited for the young kit to nod and then jump straight back into the play fight over a feather. He sighed and shook his head. "Or not..." He muttered. He looked over to the new tom. "A dish cycle?"
Crazymonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

"A... oh shoot. You don't call it that, do you? It's One coming and going of the platter. The white sky-dish." He looked troubled, and felt incredibly stupid, trying to explain. "The white circle in the sky, that comes out when it's dark." He paused. border. That seemed right. "The... Uh... Border. Yeah." he said. I wonder what they call it....
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Once again, Twitchpaw managed to interrupt the conversation that Reginald was having. He had becane bored and strayed towards the tom, catching bits of his speech. "The moon, we call it," Twitchpaw said with a faint smile.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Reginald perked his ears as Twitchpaw approached. He felt much more relaxed with this other cat here. He'd come to consider him his friend. "Oh. Thanks, Twitch," He said, beaming. "Moon. So its a moon cycle then? Or just a moon?" He tilted his head. Still confused. He didn't feel like he ever wouldn't be.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

"Cute nickname, but others might not appreciate it if you leave off the 'paw-and yeah, we just call it a moon. I'm nine moons old," he said, still smiling like an idiot. He stuttered a bit on his words, but his speech was clearer than normal.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

He frowned. Oh well. He liked Twitch a lot better than Twitchpaw. More... Natural. It made him feel closer. "Nine? So, Nine dish cycles.." He tried to recall how many full Dishes he'd seen. He hadn't really bothered to count, and anyway, How could he remember as a kit? Faintly, he thought back as far as he could. "I remember 16 Dish cycles... uh, I mean-- moons. But there might be a few more I don't remember.. Everything sorta ran together." He Shrugged.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 pm

"Wow! You're old enough to be a warrior," Twitchpaw mewed, suddenly feeling quite awkward. He had never been good at talking to cats older than him, and this so far had been the only exception. Thinking upon that, he had never been great at talking to cats his own age, to which he thought this was the only exception. It was overall extraordinary and slightly scary.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 pm

He smiled. "Naaah ... just cause I'm old enough doesn't mean I'm good enough." He stated, head tilted sideways. "I wonder If I'll be an apprentice, too? I mean..." He shrugged. "I hope I get to be an apprentice, anyway. You're someone I'd like to stick around."
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

"Yeah, th-thanks. I'm sure you'll be an apprentice while you get used to being in the clan," Twitchpaw said. He found himself pacing nervously, a lilting shape in front of Reginald's eyes. His tail swished back and forth as small shivers cascaded down his spine like icy water.
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:51 pm

He watched his friend grow increasingly nervous and he reach out his tail to gently lay it on his shoulder. "Hey, you alright Twitch..?" He tilted his head. "Got a flea you can't reach, or somethin'?" He smiled jokingly.
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next