The Five Clans: Star-Crossed Destinies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shineclan of the Gleaming Underground

+3
KatDoggs
Crazymonster
Mew-Chan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shineclan of the Gleaming Underground - Page 2 Empty Re: Shineclan of the Gleaming Underground

Post by luuvpokemon4 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Stonestreak murmured his agreement. "We can break into their nest, but I think I have a quieter idea, since you did make a point about not scaring everything else away. If we can find the entrance to their burrow, one of us can scare them out by jumping or knocking the ground on top of their home. The other will be positioned to the side of the entrance so they don't see us at first - but then we'll be able to easily kill them."
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Shineclan of the Gleaming Underground - Page 2 Empty Re: Shineclan of the Gleaming Underground

Post by Code Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Briarnight looked up, and smiled forcefully. "Oh, I'm great. In fact... I guess you could say we are okay. Because well, I am expecting kits." She said, smiling. It was strange saying that aloud.
Code
Code

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stump Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:51 am

Silverfang smiled and nuzzled Briar "We can be a whole family, me, you, and our kits" he said putting his paw next to hers and smiling
The Stump
The Stump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Moonclaw nodded, "I'll create the noise to force them out of the den- You can catch them" Sniffing around he soon found a trail that led to a small hole in the ground. "Gotcha" he murmered, looking up with a gleam in his eye. He stop quietly onto of the nest, breathing lightly as he waited for his hunting partner to get into position.
Crazymonster
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Stonestreak moved with the upmost care, making sure each pawstep was away from any debris that could make a sound. Once Moonclaw had gotten into position, Stonestreak positioned himself by the entrance, one paw outstretched on top so he would be ready but they wouldn't see it until the last moment. The black, gray, and white tom made sure his shadow wasn't falling over the entrance before raising his head. He gave Moonclaw a quick nod to show he was ready.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Moonclaw nodded and silently raised a paw. Bringing it down on the roof of the nest, he felt some earth give way under his paws. There were some more squeaks from below him and he banged again. A small mouse ran out, and Moonclaw could hear the others scrambling to get out of the collapsing nest.

Flickerpaw froze hearing a rustle come from behind. He put down the herbs and looked up with a soft warning growl. There was a flash of red that whipped past him with a growl and he struck out instinctively, feeling his claws run through fur. Terrified that it was the murder, he spun around so that it wasn't behind him. It was a mild relief that what he saw was a fox and not a murderous cat. The fox ran back at him and snapped it's jaws around his leg, leaving blood oozing out onto his fur. He rose, bringing down his paws onto the elderly foxs' ears and hissed in pain as claws from the fox went down his shoulder. I've never been trained for this.... He thought in panic. Go for the eyes for starclan's sake- it won't be able to see then He shouted at himself internally. Obeying his mind, he aimed his attacks on the foxes eyes- scratching and ignoring the yelps that were following his strikes. The attacks on him were slowly as the fox lost it's will to fight. After a few more blows, the fox turned tail and ran- fleeing in the direction of Featherclans' boarder.

Flickerpaw growled looking himself over. He had blood clumping his fur together in various places and he frowned. His herbs had managed to stay relatively untouched so he picked them up and continued, slowed down by his scratches to his legs. He pushed into camp and ducked straight into the medicine cat den- Dropping the herbs with a sigh. He pulled out a tiny bit of Dock and put it beside his nest. He slowly began to clean himself up, feeling rather pleased with himself that he had managed to fend it off. Even if it had been old and weak from hunger.
Crazymonster
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stump Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Silverfang licked Briarnight's cheek
The Stump
The Stump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2