Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 am

Ya need a warrior name to be added :3
Mew-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Character Creator

Post by Crazymonster on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 am

I really want to make more cats but i don't know. I don't want kits because i can't do anything with them for two moons.
I might make some elders to make the apprentices run around after them :3

Name: Snake-eyes
Clan: Terraclan
Appearance: Broad shouldered and fairly tall tom. His fur is medium length and thick which hides his muscles, and  protects him from the softer blows in battle. He is light silver mostly but he has darker fur on his face, paws and belly and he has scars on his left cheek which stretches around to his chin. His eyes are like a snakes with and a green and yellow.
Crush: None
Mates: Died
Kits:  Flashfeather
Kin: Nothing else
Other: He used to be one of the strongest warriors in the clan until he retired.

Name:SunFeather
Clan: Featherclan
Appearance: He is a tall and slender tom with a golden yellow pelt. He has streaks of ginger in his pelts which blend well into his other fur. His fur is short and thin which makes him look even thinner than he actually is. His paws are white as is the tips of his ears and tail tip. His eyes are a pale blue with deeper blues in them. His back right leg isn't as straight as his other one from where it was broken, and has a long scar down it from where it got cut when he fell.
Crush: X
Mates: Dead
Kits: Flamestorm (Rainflower fought for her and won when they were young warriors)
Kin: ^, Lostflame, Forgottenhope, Lionkit (Granddaughters) Birchkit, Powderkit,Stormkit (Grandsons)
Other: Retired early at 60 moons after a battle in which he badly broke his leg and it never recovered properly. He sometimes went out hunting because he got bored of being inside of camp but recently he has gotten arthritis in his bad leg and has been staying inside.
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowthlover on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:57 am

Username: Meowthlover
Warrior Name:Hazelgaze
Preferred Rank: Role-player
Rank Quote:  " Role-playing is just like life, only that there are fewer complaints Very Happy"
Other Info: Wha'd peeps. sorry I forgot this Smile

Meowthlover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:05 am

Updated form with kitty name; you might recognize it. c:
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Name: Cloverkit (Cloverwind)
Clan: Feather
Appearance:
Crush: Open
Mates: None yet
Kits: None yet
Kin: Meteorstar, Shiningheart, five sisters
Other: Here he is!

Name: Shiningheart
Appearance: A black tom, with some calico patches.  He has a white chest, hence the name.  His eyes are a deep forest green.
Crush: None
Mates: Meteorstar
Kits: Five daughters, Cloverkit
Kin: Krestalwing- Deceased(Died of a fox attack while hunting)
Other: And here is Shining!
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Luuv.....YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!! XD Rainpath was Petalpaw's mentor, wasn't she??

Not sure if I ever posted this on FC, but you may remember it.... ^^'
One of the first pictures on my DA:
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:38 pm

I edited my post with a name and quote, but I might change my mind on it. Also, here are my forms:

Name: Leapingbrook
Clan: Ember
Appearance: Leapingbrook is quite a pretty she-cat, her pelt is a light silver with slightly darker tabbying. Her belly, paws, tail-tip and under-chin are pure white and her eyes are bluey-green. She is slight of build and has a small scratch on her muzzle from when her mate lost his temper once.
Crush: Slatefur
Mates: Slatefur(ex), Shadowfire
Kits: Lilykit, Wolfkit, Mothkit, Thornkit
Personality: She has always been shy and polite but since leaving her clan she has become meek and quiet. She is quite reclusive and doesn’t talk to the other warriors much, mainly keeping out of sight in the nursery. She is very loving once you can get her out of her shell.
History: Leapingbrook was born and raised in BerryClan, for all of her apprenticeship she had a crush on her den-mate and fellow apprentice, Slatepaw, but had been too shy to ever say. They grew very close and in due course, Slatepaw was made Slatefur and soon after Leapingpaw earned her warrior name too. The day after she completed her midnight vigil Slatefur asked her to become his mate, overjoyed she accepted.
Unfortunately their happiness did not last long, as barely three moons had passed before, Shadowfire, a powerful tom-cat from Emberclan caught sight of her beauty and decided to claim her for himself. She watched helplessly as the tom and her mate battled but it was clear that Slatefur could not win and though he fought with all his strength he was fiercely beaten. The image of her love lying beaten and broken-hearted on the floor, his ear torn open where a harsh strike caught him, stuck in her mind as she was lead away.
She was then taken to Emberclan; an unfamiliar territory full of cats she had never even seen before. For two days she didn’t talk at all but then she got over the shock. It was very clear her new mate did not really love her and sometimes lost his temper with her, though he has only hurt her once. She has been in Emberclan for more than three moons now, and has had a litter of four kits with Shadowfire.
She tries to avoid upsetting her mate, and usually keeps away from him, unless he comes to visit her in the nursery. She has not seen Slatefur since joining Emberclan and she has had no news from him or the rest of Berryclan, except what cats say after gatherings. She has always wanted to have kits, and although she had imagined different circumstances she is determined to be the best mother possible and love them no less.

Name: Slatefur
Clan: Berry
Appearance: Dark blue-grey, almost black, all over. His eyes are yellow with a slight green tint, he is a smallish cat and not very strong. His right ear is slightly torn from the mate fight when Leapingbrook was taken from him.
Crush: Leapingbrook
Mates: Leapingbrook(ex)
Kits: None
Personality: Slatefur is usually calm and reasonable. He is rather quiet and can seem cold and abrupt to some people but he is very a very loyal friend. Since he lost Leapingbrook he has retreated into himself and prefers to spend his time alone.
History: Slatefur was born in Berryclan, he shared the nursery with another litter; including Leapingbrook, then Leapingkit. He always liked her a lot and when they became apprentices together his feelings for her continued to grow. He was given his warrior name and no more than a moon later, so was she. He finally worked up the courage to confess his feelings to her, the day after she was named Leapingbrook, and to his joy she felt the same for him.
However, very soon an Emberclan warrior named Shadowfire spotted her beauty and, after being together barely three moons, she was taken from him, he fought as hard as he could but he had never been a strong fighter and didn’t stand a chance against the Shadowfire's power. The battle was fierce and Slatefur fought with every ounce of his strength but the larger, older tom easily overcame him, tearing his right ear in the struggle.
He was taken to the medicine cat’s den and spent a week there, healing his bruised body and heart, and recovery from depression. Eventually his clan-mates persuaded him to get back on with his life and he returned to his duties. He does not think it fair that his love should be taken from him just because he is not physically strong, but he hides his dissatisfaction and is still fiercely loyal to his clan, even though he has problems with their traditions and thinks cats should be free to choose their own mates. He tries to avoid anything to do with Moon-of-Mates and when he has to go to meetings he sits at the back and takes little part.
He is currently training his first apprentice, Speckledpaw.

Name: Lilykit (Lilystep)
Appearance: A dusty, pale cream kit with an even lighter stomach. She has bright green eyes and slight tabbying on her tail.
Mates: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin: Leapingbrook (mother), Shadowfire (father), Wolfkit and Thornkit (brothers), Mothkit (sister)
Other: Gentle, a bit of a push-over, but quite bright. She usually keeps near her mother or follows after what one of her siblings is doing. (personality isn't really evident yet due to very young age)

Name: Wolfkit (Wolfstorm)
Appearance: A mottled light grey, darker on his back. His legs and tail are quiet long and he has yellow/amber eyes.
Crush: -
Mates: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin: Leapingbrook (mother), Shadowfire (father), Thornkit (brother), Mothkit and Lilykit (sisters)
Other: A bit of a free spirit, he likes to wander off sometimes and enjoys running in the open air. He is quite protective of his friends and can get angry sometimes but he is mostly calm. (personality isn't really evident yet due to very young age)

Name: Lilacpoint
Appearance: Lilacpoint is a very pale creamy-grey, almost white in colour, on her body. However, on her ear, face, paws and tail this darkens to a slightly brownish grey, with faint tabby marking showing on legs tail and face. Lilacpoint’s unusual colouring and light blue eyes are due to the fact that she is half Siamese. She has a small and delicate form, quite large ears and a slender muzzle which gives her face an almost triangular look.
Crush: Open! I may have her develop one and you are welcome to have your cat fancy her.
Mates: None yet, but perhaps in the future. You can put her up for MotM if you want, Mew.
Kin: Her father was a loner and her mother is a kitttypet, she had two siblings who died before she was found by the clan.
Other: Lilacpoint’s mother was a kittypet belonging to a Siamese cat breeder, she fell in love with a stray and became pregnant with his kits. However, her housefolk were not happy, they only bred pedigree Siameses and had no use for mongrel kits. So when Lilacpoint and her siblings were a few days old, the twoleg put them in a sack, drove out into the forest and dumped them. The sack fell open and let in the unfamiliar scents of the leaf-bare forest and the small kits were to scared to leave this strange new nest. They wriggled inside the coarse cloth and huddled together for warmth, mewling for milk and searching for the scent of their mother, but soon they fell asleep, hungry and cold.
Later on, a patrol stumbled a strange, soft twoleg object, left on the edge of their territory. One of the warriors went to investigate and inside were two tiny kits. He checked to see if they were okay but the little bodies were cold and not breathing. He was about to return to his clan-mates when he heard a tiny mew, and searching more carefully he found a third kit, sheltered from the chill wind underneath her siblings. He ran back to camp with the kit and she was nursed by one of the clan’s queens, and given the name Lilackit. Lilacpoint knows nothing about her history except that she was found in the woods, she was never told about her lost siblings.
Lilacpoint is an easygoing cat, serious and sweet with a bright laugh and a friendly manner. She likes to play and joke with the other warriors, getting on well with almost every cat. She is quite small and not a particularly strong cat, but quick and good at hunting. She tries to be positive and is rarely seen angry or sad, but she can be a bit fierce if someone angers her.

Last edited by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 pm

I saw and added ya, Lux ^^ Accepted Smile
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Thanks. Nice pic by the way, are they cats from your FrostClan?
Oops, I just realised I forgot to put that Slatefur is Speckledpaw's mentor. XD
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Name: Shadowfire
Appearance: Pure black, with storm-grey eyes. His eyes are tinted amber, and there is a silver stripe under his right eye. He is a larger tom, and he has a scar across his shoulder.
Mates: Leapingbrook
Kits: Thornkit, Mothkit, Lilykit, Wolfkit
Other: X

Name: Thornkit (Thorn)
Appearance: Pure black, with storm-grey eyes. He, unlike his father, has blue tinted eyes. Also, instead of a silver stripe under his right eye, it is a white stripe under his left.
Other: Becomes a rogue later on.

Name: Mothkit
Appearance: A small pure white kit with grey-blue eyes. She has a twisted paw that she was born with, along the the fact that she is deaf. She is the smallest of the litter.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah, a really really old pic that I did years ago ^^' Thanks
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Yes, yes she was. And yes, I remember that picture!! :3
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartPickel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Username: SmartPickel
Warrior Name: Brooksong
Preferred Rank: Ze Roleplayer, iz it not? ^-^
Rank Quote:  "Because it doesn't matter.Because they're people I don't care about,they have nothing to do with me...And I don't care what they think of me." — Miuna Shiodome Or... "If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?" Confucius
Other Info: Im a Smart Pickel ^-^
SmartPickel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 pm

I remember that we missed you when you dropped out cuz it flooded too much- wasn't that the reason? :3
And heya Smartie ^^
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartPickel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Helloski ^-^ I have no idea if I was supposed to fill out that form, but I saw everyone else doing it too, so... Anypickles, should I just copy and paste my forms from EmberClan onto here or...? ^-^' Im so confoosed at the moment... O_O'
SmartPickel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 pm

You can, but they would have to be a moon or two older due to the time skip, alright?
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartPickel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 pm

OOOOOH! Alright then ^-^ Anypickles, would that mean that they're warriors then? (Since they would be past 12 Moons, which I think is when they become warriors, if Im not mistaken... ^-^')
SmartPickel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:20 pm

I changed them a tad bit, I hope you don't mind. ^^

Name:  Ravenpaw
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: A sleek black she-cat with blazing dark green eyes with flecks of light green in them. She has dark grey paws and a white-tipped tail also. Daughter of rouges, her body type is different from all the other cats; skinny and long-legged, like a Featherclan cat. She is also as tall as a smaller full grown warrior. After she was chosen to be a prize one Moon of the Mates, her personality changed from a clumsy and shy form to a more aggressive, yet graceful one.
Crush: OPEN
Mates: X
Kits: X
Kin: Owlpaw of Featherclan.

Name: Owlpaw
Clan: Featherclan
Appearance: He is a speckled light grey tom. His speckles are dark grey and he has white paws and a dark grey tipped tail. He also has bright amber eyes. His body type is of a Featherclan cat; like his Emberclan sister. Raised by himself, he did not ever need to talk, and still is mute in his new home of Featherclan.
Mates: X
Kin: Ravenpaw of Emberclan.
Other: He had joined Featherclan a half a moon ago.

Name: Scarflame
Appearance: A large, muscular tom with long brownish ginger fur. He has faded and new scars all over his legs and one particular bad scar on his shoulder. He limps slightly and he has bright green eyes. He doesn't let his injury get in his way however, and is in denial about this permanent limp.
Mates: OPEN
Kin: X
Raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Mmhm, that was the reason. It moved so fast. I couldn't keep up. I would log on after a while and there would be like . . . 20 pages+! .-.

Pickel ( can I call you that? c: ), yeah they would be warriors then.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartPickel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Yeah, you can call me Pickel ^-^ And thank you very much luuv ^-^(I need to come up with a nickname for you... ^-^) Anypickles, I shall now work on getting my forms on here ^-^ Thank you very much, again ^-^
SmartPickel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Yay. Very Happy I love pickles! No problemo. Speckled can't wait for Hawky to get here! c;
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatDoggs on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Name: Lust (Lustsoul)
Clan: Outcasts, Outlanders
Appearance: Lust is a Toyger who came from the twoleg place. She has short orange and brown fur with jet black stripes that scatter her body. Her eyes are a brilliant shade of amber. Lust looks very nice and her body has no scars because she does not often fight. She had averaged sized paws and ears. Her whiskers are black and short and she has a black nose and paw pads.
Crush: open, she is bi.
Mates: no
Kits: no
Kin: no
Other: She and Pride are best friends who joined the Outcasts together. One is never without the other. Pride spent the last moon teaching Lust how to fight and hunt and track like a warrior. She is seen much as his apprentice and also as his partner.
KatDoggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartPickel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 pm

I have my kittiiiiiiiiiiees! ^-^

SmartPickel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yonk on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Name: Lightclaw
Clan: featherclan
Appearance: A very tall, slightly muscular orange tabby tom with two pale green eyes and a light pink nose. His muzzle and paws are white, as well as his belly, chest and tail-tip. He has very fluffy (but not too thick) fur, that he tends to keep as free of as many briars,brambles or burrs possible.
Crush: Leopardfury
Mates: None ATM
Kin: None
Other: Loves to swim. Leopardfury's first apprentice (With the consent of Katdoggs of course)

Name: Gingerpaw
Appearance: A short-haired reddish-brown she-cat. A very slender build. She has white toes and ear-tips. Her short fur creates no problem getting through any kind of underbrush, though she seems to like open spaces where she can run.
Crush: none ATM
Mates: -
Kits: -
Kin: -
Other: I don't believe so.

Name: Reginald (Reggy)
Clan:
Appearance: A soft-pelted, cream-furred kittypet. A tiny blue collar dangles around his neck with his name stitched in. His long hair makes him prone to getting caught in large patches of brambles. He's well fed but not fat, and has soft greenish-yellow eyes that glimmer with friendliness.
Crush: -
Mates: -
Kits: -
Kin: -
Other: Totes A Gay

Name: Wrath
Clan: Rogue
Appearance: A Blue-grey colored cat with a white blotch that starts at the base of his ears and runs along his back to the base of his tail, as well as white splotches on his shoulders and tail tip. His fur is medium length and he has a strong, muscular build and bright green eyes.
Crush: Looking
Mates: None
Kin: None (?)
Other: Started out as a kittypet. At a young age he wandered from his yard and met a young kit in the forest. This kit explained to him about clan lfe. they played and had fun, Until... A whole patrol of cats came. One of them clawed his ears, and another stepped on his tail. They called him names. They took away the kit. By the time they had taken away the kit, He was horribly lost. So h started to wander. He met a very nice cat in this forested area that taught him how to survive.

One day he came home to the smell of blood. He entered his home to find the corpse of his foster mother broken and bleeding. And accompanying all other scents, there was the same scent of the cats who had taken away his friend. The scents his mother-cat had told him were 'Clan cats'. His heart ran cold. He Vowed that he would take down the clans, If it took him years. Since, He's moved into an area quite close to Featherclan territory, Plotting his revenge. He changed his name from innocent little River to devious Wrath.
(Whether he suceeds in revenge or not Depends on Mew Mew. XD He could just fail to do anything, I just enjoyed the idea.)
Yonk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Accepted everyone ^^

However, what are the full names for Owlpaw and Gingerpaw?? *look at Raven and Yonk*
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next