The Character Creator

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Character Creator

Post by Mew-Chan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Basically, here is where you will put your forms and create new characters ^^ Nothing much else to say- However, do not completely flood this thing with a bunch of nonsense. Only stuff pertaining to the made forms Razz

People Form?!
Yup- thar's a form for each individual member, cuz I mean, why not :3

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Warrior Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b]
[b]Rank Quote:[/b] (For beneath each rank name :P)
[b]Other Info:[/b]

Kitty Forms!!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mates:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Kin:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Mew-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://fiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Character Creator

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:10 am

Meeh~ This is to reserve a spot for my forms XD

Person Form ~
Username: Mew-Chan
Warrior Name: Spiderpetal
Gender: Girly!!! XD (Only thing is, I'm typically not a girly girl :3)
Preferred Rank: Admin, bioches XD (JK- I luvs you all!!)
Rank Quote: "Sanity isn't an option..." (Lol, Tor get where I picked this up?? XD)
Other Info: While Kat is the figurehead, I am the true leader- I just don't like confrontation and sometimes have issues enforcing the rules ^^'

Featherclan Forms:
Name: Cherrystar
Appearance: Cherrystar is a large pure white tom with an odd darker shading added his fur as he ages through the RP. He has sharp crimson eyes that glow with an on-and-off hunger for blood and matching blood-stained claws from his checkered past. Along with his extremely long legs, surprisingly small and dainty paws, and terribly long and thick tail about the length of two full grown toms and the width of a bull dog's belly with jagged, red blood stains as decorations, Cherrywing's unstable and unpredictable attitude makes him not only one of the forest's most dangerous inhabitants, but also one of the most recognizable cats out of all of the clans.
Crush: None, though his flirty attitude may make others think differently
Mates: Leopardfury, others deceased
Kits: Softfrost, Bloodblaze, Cheetahswift, Pantherleap
Kin: All Deceased
Other: Cherrystar is a very popular cat among the clans for his great looks and strength. Rumors have spread that he has yet to be beaten in any sort of fight as most merely crumble in fear of his intimidating appearance. He is very charming and a bit of a flirty ladykiller. He's great with letting kits play on him like a jungle gym and enjoys telling stories to them as well. However, there is a streak of insanity about him that many do not know of, but those who do greatly fear with all of their beings.

Name: Bloodblaze
Appearance: A scruff-pelted she-cat with a lithe body and messy coat of ruddy crimson red and and ash. Her eyes are a glaring, sharp orange like the burning flare that she was named after, and she typically wears a look that shows how little she cares about things- including how others may think of her. Her tail is fairly long- a gene gained from her father, but thin and the fur is long and ragged unlike the leader's well kept pride of a limb. She is swift and silent-footed and much of a sly stalker.
Crush: None, though she'll probably end up being attracted to both genders if she ever decided to be nice to others...
Mates: Open
Kits: None
Kin: Father- Cherrystar / half sisters- Softfrost, Yellowmoon / half brothers- Pantherleap, Cheetahswift
Other: She's fairly bitter-tempered and rather unpleasant to be around. Bloodblaze was trained by her father and has no trouble showing what he has taught her to those that annoy her. He really couldn't care less about those around her, family included. She also hates the Moon of the Mates competitions just because she can...

Name: Hazelnut
Appearance: A pretty white she-cat with long, silky fur and chestnut eyes. The lower length of the fur on her chest and belly, however, is a rich brown color, along with her brown paws on white legs, and the majority of her feathery tail is brown too. Her lips are brown as well as the inside of her pricked ears, with tufts on the tips.
Crush: ~
Mates: Blackhill
Kits: Expecting
Kin: Half brother- Gleamingskull
Other: The soft-spoken cat sees Gleamingskull more as a father than a brother as she never knew her real father and her mother had died early in her life, leaving her older half brother as the only member of her family to give her love and attention. She greatly adores the cat who acted as a second mentor, teaching her the ways of the Shineclan fighting style so that she may carry some of her heritage from the cave side with her through the years.

Name: Gleamingskull
Appearance:  A pretty muscular tom with an attractive pelt of mottled silver and misty grey. However, he has a solid head of pure white and the undersides of his paws to match. His eyes are a dazzling, bright cyan and his tail is short-furred, but thick-boned and somewhat heavy. His paws are fairly large, thus he isn't the best at moving through the trees.
Mates: ~
Kits: ~
Kin: Half sisters- Hazelnut, Zero
Other: As it is obvious through his appearance, he doesn't have a single drop of Featherclan blood in his veins, the tom originating from parents of Shineclan and Terraclan lineage. However, when his mother was won by a cat in Featherclan and had to leave, he was completely distraught. When word of her death hit him, he went on a rampage until he heard that he had a single younger sister in Featherclan without any living family beside him. Gleamingskull then calmed down and took it upon himself to move to Featherclan to help raise her in the territory that she was so greatly constructed for.

Name: Asppaw
Appearance: A very slender she-cat with dark, mottled tan and sepia blended fur with a dusty look to it. Dark crimson-russet rosettes mark her flanks and legs, ringed thickly in black. Her paws are dark brown, her legs are short- making her appear skinny and low to the ground like a snake- and her tail is thick and long, ringed in thin black loops and dark brown speckles. Her left eye is a bright, sharp gold while her right is a dim red, almost black color. Her nose is dark tan and her muzzle is long.
Crush: Cherrystar formerlyy. She acts as if she has a lady crush on Bloodblaze, but her true feelings are towards Pantherleap.
Kin: Cousin- Flight
Other: Kind, but fiery, Asppaw is rarely one to follow orders and prefers to take the risky approach. As a younger apprentice, she was the only one of her litter who not only took the dare to kill an asp, but even went ahead and ate a bit of it to scare the older apprentices who dared her. She has a great admiration for Cherrystar, even wanting to be his mate at once, and her idol being Bloodblaze. She's not as big a fan of Leopardfury, but she's got a thing for her son.

Name: Blackpaw
Appearance: A long-legged, tall tom with sleek black fur and a svelt, lean body. He has bright, vibrant green eyes that often gleam a cheery and youthful sheen. The fur on his leg joints, ears, cheeks, and long tail is soft and feathered.
Mates: Hazelnut
Kin: Older sister- Jademire, Cousins- Darkhorn, Stark
Other: He really isn't close to his sister, but he only has nice things to say about Jademire. His greatest wish is to be close to his nieces and nephew and he hopes to somehow get closer to his sister, though he was sure that was asking too much. He's pretty cheerful and optimistic about things and enjoys spending time with others. He is pretty good friends with Darkhorn despite the warrior's general distaste for conversation.

Name: Meteorwisp
Appearance: A pretty, young-looking she-cat with bright azure eyes that change to a faded, pale green in the Newleaf and Greenleaf seasons, or in the bright sunlight, and a feathered, silvery creamy tabby coat with lighter marbling. Though her claws are short, as well as he fangs, she is quite the fast runner due to her elegant frame and long legs which she uses to her advantage. Her long tail is like a gentle, wispy river of veil-like fur.
Mates: Shiningheart
Kin: Half Sister- Smazeskies
Other: She is rather goofy and ditsy, and very kind. She cares deeply for her clan and wishes only the best for them, keeping their interests and satisfaction in mind at all times. However, she hides a dark, raging madness deep within her, masked by her intoxicating brightness.

Name: Lemonmusk
Appearance: A lithe, long-legged tom with a sleekly thin body and very short coat of rich ash. A lighter shade of creamy tan colors his upper eyelids, as well as a spot on his chin and on his chest. His body shape is very similar to that of Cherrystar's, as his belly is far from touching the ground when he stands on his well-muscled stilts for legs, and though his paws aren't as tiny as the white leader's, they are still relatively smaller than others in the clan. His eyes are a sharp, lemon yellow color which burn brightly in the dark of the shadowy forest. Despite his older age, he can still move very well, even among the trees. He is rather the most limber cat in the clan if all were compared at one age.
Kits: Animus, Anistar
Kin: Nieces - Plumpaw, Raina / Nephews - Willis, Olivepaw
Other: He took in the young Sorrelkit and Teakit when the Terraclan orphans had wandered away from the camp while the clan was too distraught to notice nor care as they were mourning the death of Dustystar. During his herb pickings, he snapped the whimpering kits into shape and made them help him. After such, he named them and took them home, stating that they were in fact loner kits in need f a home and their Terraclan scent had come from their wandering in the dusty territory. None questioned him as Lemonmusk is not one to be messed with, being shrewd, snarky, and very sarcastic. He has not problem hurting the feelings of some and making others feel stupider than they really are; and it is often rumored that he actually enjoys yelling at others considering how often he does so.

Name: Sorrelstone
Appearance: A pretty she-cat of sleek, snow white fur on a long, limber body. Despite her lanky form, she has a surprisingly sturdy build and a long, whip-like tail. Her body is covered in lavish calico spots of russet and silvery grey that mark her in various sized splatters. She has pale grey ears and a darker, slate-colored spot over her right eye. She has shiny olive eyes that glitter like a snake's.
Kin: Brother - Teathorn
Other:

Name: Teathorn
Appearance: A massive tom of thick muscle and obviously Terraclan blood, nearly matching Cherrystar is size and greater in muscle mass despite being a medicine cat apprentice. His heavy, short pelt is mostly white with brown and tawny tabby colors his back, ears, tear lines, legs, and rings his thickly-boned tail. A few toes of his enormous paws are colored white, and his eyes are a bright turquoise.
Kin: Sister - Sorrelstone
Other:
Emberclan Forms:
Berryclan Forms:
Terraclan Forms:
Shineclan Forms:
Gaminclan Forms:
Featherclan Forms:
Rogues Forms:
Loner Forms:
Kittypet Forms:

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuxrayGirl on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am

Username: LuxrayGirl
Warrior Name: Willowcreek
Preferred Rank: Roleplayer
Rank Quote: “The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.” -Mark Twain
Other Info:  I'm English, by the way, so I use GMT.

Last edited by LuxrayGirl on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuxrayGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 am

Lol hey Lux!! ^^ Yay- I'm sure we'll come up with something for your warrior name XD Last night, Kat, Tstump, Yonk, and I had a heated discussion over names XD
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 am

Username: luuvpokemon4
Warrior Name: Rainpath
Preferred Rank: Role-player
Rank Quote: "I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed."
Other Info: x

Last edited by luuvpokemon4 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am

Alrighty- Heya Luuv!! Whatcha think of the site? Look okay??
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 am

Hi. c: It's beautiful! Looks great!
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 am

Thank you!! I'm so happy you got to be the one to make the banner ^^ Its just lovely!
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 am

You're very welcome! <3 Thanks again!

Could I just copy and paste all my forms over? XD
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 am

Totally ^^ And since its been about a moon and a half since we moved the RP, you can make small changes if you wish ^^
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:45 am

Username:Code (Oaky on PF)
Warrior Name: Silverriver
Preferred Rank: Roleplayer
Rank Quote: It isn't over, because it still has not begun.
Other Info: X
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:47 am

Oooo!!! Ola Oaky!!! Hmmm, so we'll have a Silverriver and a Silverfire (T'is Yonk's name Razz) Alrighty then!! XD
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:51 am

Okey-doke, changed all their ages a little bit and tinkered with Lightning's appearance just a little bit.

Name: Minnowpaw(creek)
Clan: Featherclan
Appearance: She has a soft, feathery gray pelt with thin, short fur. She's slender with long legs. Black stripes adorn her back, tail, and head. Her eyes are an icy, clear blue.
Crush: Open
Mates: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin: Smokepaw
Other: N/A

Name: Smokeypaw(wind)
Appearance: A completely dark, ash-colored tom with dark blue eyes. His fur is thick and of medium-length. Like his sister, he has long legs. Smokeypaw is more muscular than slender though.
Kin: Minnowpaw

Name: Rushwing
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: Rather small, ruffled fur brown tom with a dappled pelt. He has bright green-blue eyes. His pelt has a tint of gray among the browns.
Kin: N/A

Name: Burningflame
Clan: Berryclan
Appearance: Darkly striped red she-cat with light blue eyes. Her main pelt color is a smooth, soft-looking light russet. Her eyes are large and kit-ish looking in an innocent way.

Name: Speckledpaw(fern)
Clan: Terraclan
Appearance: A small calico she-cat with gold eyes. Her fur is meticulously clean and neat as she hates being messy or disorderly. Every bit of her is small; her paws are dainty, her ears are delicately shaped - even her tail is thin and short.
Kin: Lightningpaw

Name: Lightningpaw(flash)
Appearance: A silver she-cat with gold eyes. Over her moons in training, the small she-cat's legs and body have grown, and is no longer small. She keeps her claws sharp. Her fur is short but thick and shines brightly in the sun and especially the moon.
Kin: Speckledpaw

Name: Oakclaw
Clan: Shineclan
Appearance: A creamy-brown bengal tom with green eyes. He has a long body, with long legs and a long tail. His left eye is creamy-looking - blind.

Name: Stonestreak
Appearance: Large dark gray tom with jagged black and white markings. His eyes are amber. His paws and shoulders are large, as well as the rest of his body.
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 am

Accepted!! I'll get them added a soon as I can :3
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 am

Alright, thankies! Take your time~ :3
luuvpokemon4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 am

Name: Briarpaw (night)
Clan: Shine
Appearance: Pale brown, with a white underbelly. She has a dark stripe that goes down her back, and black stripes running horizontal to that long stripe. She has shining blue eyes.
Mates: None yet
Kits: Not yet
Kin: None
Other: X

(Don't you worry I will be making more. But I am on my iPod due to some absent minded news on my part.)
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:04 am

Accepted. Question- was she eleven moon back on PF?? Because the move to the new site has been about a moon and half Razz
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Code on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 am

Yes, she would be 13 moons, as she was 11 1/2 moons on PF. And she is Briarnight now.
Code

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:42 am

Kk then ^^
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stump on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:57 am

Username:The Stump (pretty sure you can tell who I am xD)
Warrior Name:DarkSpin (I spin with the darkness >Very Happy)
Preferred Rank:Roleplayer
Rank Quote:Can't touch this BABAMB
Other Info:Mewy already knows enough about me x3

Name:SilverFang
Clan:Shine Clan
Appearance:
Crush: none yet (Going to have to go around :3)
Mates:None yet
Kits:None yet
Kin: He has no memory of his parents, except some little advice they gave him
Other: He is blind in his right eye because of a fight where he had to go through intense areas just
to get away. He fell face first into a rose bush and a thorn tore his right eye.

Last edited by The Stump on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Stump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:59 am

Username: Crazy1 (Crazy on PF)
Warrior Name: Lostflame
Preferred Rank: Warrior...(Well role player )
Rank Quote: (For beneath each rank name Razz) Everything sweet has a hidden deadliness.
Other Info: Nope

I'll post my Kitties in a bit- I'll have to go and find them all. And Adjust them...

Last edited by Crazy1 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Lol both accepted ^^
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazymonster on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Okay so now for my huge list of all my cats :3

Name: Lostflame
Appearance:Long, fluffy ginger fur with darker stripes on her tail, legs, down her spine and around her eyes like flames. She has a pinky purple nose and ice blue eyes with silver flecks and pale silver rim. On her muzzle and around her eyes her fur is paler which slowly fades into the slightly darker shade of her normal fur. These paler bits of fur can only be seen in the sunlight.
Crush: Splatterstar
Mates: None
Kin: ForgottenHope, Lionkit (Sister), Birchkit,Stormkit,Powderkit (Brothers) FlameStorm (Mother), Sunfeather (Granddad)
Other: Is one of those rule following, obedient cat who can have a sharp tongue.
Doesn't tend to show how she is really feeling and won't show if she's hurt.Forgottenhope means the world to her and she would do anything the protect her ditzy sister.

Name: ForgottenHope
Appearance:Short dark grey fur, with long elegant legs. She had ginger stripes around her eyes, one her legs and tail and then three on her back. Her paws are slightly bigger than you would expect and she has feathered fur on them and her tail. Her eyes are an emerald green with blue bits inside them.
Crush: Splatterstar
Mates: Nope
Kits: Nope
Kin: Lostflame,Lionkit (Sister), Birchkit,Powderkit,Stormkit (Brothers) Flamestorm (Mother) Sunfeather (granddad)
Other: Is a bit of a ditzy character who would probably forget her tail if it wasn't attached to her.
She loves kits and is often really excitable over everything.
Nothing really puts her in a bad mood.

Name: Flamestorm
Appearance: Long, fluffy and dark ginger fur with hints of grey at the tips.She has slightly light patches of ginger on her legs and spine and grey paws and tail tip. Her eyes are a dark green with an almost neon green flecks in them. Nose is a pinky colour.
Crush: Goldengaze (A tiny bit maybe)
Mates: Rainfeather (Died)
Kits: Lostflame, Forgottenhope,Lionkit,Birchkit,Powderkit,Sotrmkit
Kin:  ^ and Sunfeather (Dad)
Other: Is a calm, cheerful cat usually but can be grumpy are snappy on the rare occasion.

Name: Birchkit (Birchberry)
Clan: Ember
Appearance: Largest of the litter,Broad shouldered and has long legs.He has a spikey tan pelt- Often sticks up all over the place.Has a long whip like tail with a white tip. His eyes are a light pale green with a turquoise blue edges riming them. His nose is black as is his ears.
Kin: Flamestorm (Mother) Lostflame, Forgottenhope,Lionkit,(Sisters)Powderkit and Stormkit (Brothers) Sunfeather(Granddad)
Other: Oldest of his litter.

Name: Lionkit (LionFlower)
Appearance: Golden ginger pelt that is very thick and fluffy.She is only slightly smaller than Birchkit and is fairly tall and broad shouldered.Has paler spots all over body and a pale furry mane (although it's nowhere near as big a some cats might have them). Feathered tail. Blue eyes with a silver rim around them and a light pink nose.
Kin: Flamestorm, (Mother) Lostflame, Forgottenhope,(Sisters) Birchkit, Powderkit,Stormkit (Brothers)  Sunflower (Granddad)
Other: only she cat in the litter-Second oldest kit in the litter

Name: PowderKit (PowderFeather)
Appearance: Pale, almost white ginger with white paws and ears.Thick but short fur which gets longer on his legs and tails. Pale pink nose. Longish legs, with elegant paws which are flicked with white. Feathered tail. Green eyes with blue rimmed eyes.
Kin:Flamestorm,(Mother) Lostflame, Forgottenhope,(Sisters) Lionkit, Birchkit, Stormkit (Brothers) Sunflower (Granddad)
Other: Third oldest in litter

Name: StormKit (Stormheart)
Appearance: Is the smaller of the kits, and the youngest. Dark grey fluffy fur, tiny paws and short legs. Has lighter grey paws, ears and stripes on his back. Stormy grey eyes- Doesn't look like his mother or siblings.
Kin:Flamestorm,(Mother) Lostflame, Forgottenhope, Lionkit,(Sisters) Birchkit, Powderkit (Brothers) Sunflower (Granddad)
Other: Youngest in the litter and wasn't expected. Sometimes considered the weakest.

Name: Gash (BlackHeart)
Clan: Loner - Emberclan
Appearance: Almost fully black except for the tiny patch of white on his chest.Short raggy fur with nicks in both ears and a long scar on the inside of his front right leg. Black nose with pink tinge around the edges. Amber eyes with a black rim and flecks.
Crush: Wants some she-cats of his own (So he thinks that by acting like Bilestar he'll gets some)But he doesn't particularly like any cat.
Kin: Has a brother and sister that are kittypets and a sister that's a rouge too. He doesn't see they around much. Parents died when he was young.
Other: Hehe, Bit of a flirt (See Crush bit)

Name: Flickerpaw (Flickerheart)
Appearance: Short Light grey fur with darker flecks all over his body. Dark grey paws and tail tip as well as ears which have a tiny paintbrush style fluffy bits on top of them. Yellow eyes with golden flecks.
Crush: Nope
Kin: Speckledpaw (Brother)
Other: Is a tiny bit OCD and hates it when the herbs are in a mess hence why he often is cleaning up some herbs even if they don't look out of place. He also gets random nights where he can't sleep and so goes on walks. He will be tired the next day and probably grumpy too.

Name: Speckledpaw (SpeckledFire)
Appearance: Short Light grey fur with even lighter specks on his paws, belly, shoulder and face. Has the same tufts on ears as Flickerpaw and they too are lighter like the specks on his paws. Dark grey tail tip. Yellow eyes- almost golden.
Crush: None
Kits: X
Kin: Flickerpaw (brother)
Other: Is one of those annoyingly cheerful cats who never seems down. He likes to talk a lot and is often seen annoying his brother.

Name: Moonclaw
Appearance: Long Light bluey colour in colour pelt with long legs and short thorn sharp claws. Pale blue eyes with a harsher contrasting blue around the iris. Has a long tail with a feathered edges.
Crush: Redsky (Featherclan)
Kin: None
Other: None

Name: Flashfeather
Appearance: Light silver with pale golden yellow spots all over legs, belly and chest. Back has a single stripe going down the spine which is the same pale golden colour as the spots. Her fur is medium length and very fluffy. She's pretty small- one of the smallest apprentices- and is slim. Her eyes are an amber/yellow with orange rims.
Crush: X
Mates: X
Kits: X
Kin: Snake-eyes (Father)
Other: Her mother was Flashstars' mentor and Flashstar once saved her mother in battle when she was a warrior. When her mother had her she name Flashpaw after Flashstar.

Last edited by Crazymonster on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crazymonster

Location : Probably somewhere that includes lots and lots of food :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchiclove on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Username: Torchiclove
Warrior Name: Tigerfrost
Preferred Rank: whatever floats your boat, role player is good for me, though.
Rank Quote: "900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important."
Other Info: Not much to say about little old me, really. Long-time writer, and quite happy to be here. Hello, friends new and old.

And a few, just a select few, of the many characters I've prepared.

Name: Featherpaw (freeze)
Appearance: Featherpaw is a rather petite young she-cat with soft white fur. Despite her lack of size, she's surprisingly strong, though she is still limited in power. She has icy blue eyes and a long tail that has a habit of swishing across the ground whenever she stands still. Her paws have a grey tint, though it's hardly noticeable.
Crush: None, and there may never be one.
Mates:
Kits:
Kin: she has a cousin named Sparrowpaw, though both of them have parents who are deceased. Rivermist is also her cousin. Her mother's name was Tempestfur.
Other: Very feisty, of course! And stubborn. She really does not want to be a queen so she tries to avoid attention from toms and only really associates with her family and other she-cats.

Name: Sparrowpaw(blaze)
Appearance: Sparrowpaw's fur is mostly a a light cream color, with patches of grey dotted all over his body and white dotting his underbelly. His eyes are a sharp green, and he is noticeably lanky. What he lacks in muscle, he makes up for in speed and agility. He is very light on his paws. He has a grin that could light up a room and always looks slightly mischievous.
Crush: Twitchpaw
Mates:
Kits:
Kin: Featherpaw and Rivermist
Other: He has a tendency to repress his emotions whenever angered until it boils over and he gets a bit ranty. A 'woe-is-me' type of guy, sometimes. He has trouble putting other's problems into perspective.

Name: Rivermist
Appearance: Rivermist is a small, white she-cat with soft blue eyes. She has light brown socks and a ring on her tail of the same color. Her lax stance and ever-present smile gives away her gentle disposition.
Crush: None, but widely open.
Mates:
Kits:
Kin: Featherpaw and Sparrowpaw
Other: though she is generally very happy and optimistic, she can fall into day or week long spells of sadness. These seem to be set off by random events, and there's nothing that really stops them other than time.

Name: Twitchpaw(tail)
Appearance: Twitchpaw is a jet black, lanky tom with a wispy locket of white in the middle of his chest. He is not very graceful, having little control of thin limbs. He's small, but not short, and his hazel eyes hold a look of constant worry and fear. A near-constant nervous disposition makes him almost unapproachable.
Crush: None quite yet, but soon.
Mates:
Kits:
Kin: no living kin.
Other: He has an uncontrollable tic. Every few moments some part of his twitches, even if slightly. It gets much worse when he's nervous, and it can somewhat resemble having a panic attack. His name was changed due to this when he was five moons, with his previous name being Glimmerkit.

I'll get to my actual warriors soon. I just needed to post the apprentices and Rivermist first~
Torchiclove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew-Chan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 pm

YAAAAYYYY!!! Finally, we'll get to RP together again ^^ Aceepted!
Mew-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next